Chapter 25

Coming days were nothing but a bundle of joy and moments, where you wanted time to stop or just capture those moments

Coming days were nothing but a bundle of joy and moments, where you wanted time to stop or just capture those moments. After Baekhyun's first visit, he kept visiting your family and has gotten close to them.

Sometimes, you will find him in the kitchen with your mom helping her or with your dad having some discussion where you could hear them laughing about something. Baekhyun was already close with Daniel but by coming often, they became more close and not to mention, He and Jae have become best buddies.

Chanyeol and Ria's relationship was going stronger with the time whereas, Sehun was trying hard to impress Park Sooyoung and it was going well for now.

Mark finally had the courage to ask his crush out on a date while you and Ria being his friends were the most happiest ones. One thing definitely came a surprise to you when Lauren apologized to you and the boys.

You all did forgive her as there's nothing good in holding grudge for a long time and you could notice her change of character as she was also trying to do everything for Rowoon to forgive her.

It was an usual day where you were gathered in the cafeteria, eating and talking with your seniors about the exams which were aproaching soon as everyone continued their lunch before leaving to study.

Coincidentally, yours and Baekhyun's exams were starting after two weeks. Ria and Chanyeol went to a Café to study there, while you and Baekhyun headed towards your locker to get your bag.

You were shoving your things in your bag while Baekhyun just stood there leaning his shoulder against the locker and watching you doing it where both of you unaware of the dreamy stares of some girls in the hallway.

"Ugh, I still have two chapters to finish." You groaned, zipping your bag and Baekhyun looked at you confused. "Weren't you studying last night?"

"I wanted to but thanks to someone, I couldn't because they wanted to talk for fifteen minutes and I didn't knew that fifteen minutes would be that long enough to make me sleep." You flashed him a sarcastic smile and he bit his lower lip nodding.

"And that someone is me?"

"Glad, you know that."

He chuckled taking your bag in one hand before grasping your hand and walked out heading to the library.

As you both entered in the library, you found your seats beside eachother and began to study. After some time, your eyelids went heavy and before you know it, your head was on the book and drifted in your dreamland.

Baekhyun who was busy typing on his laptop, took a brief glance at you to see you sleeping peacefully with your cheek squished on the book. He smiled as how adorable you looked before taking his phone and opened the camera to capture your sleeping face.

He slightly smiled at the taken picture and put it back before taking closing your other notebooks.

"She sleeps like a baby." He mused tucking hair behind your ear and stared at you with a dreamy smile on his lips before continuing his work while glancing at you time to time.