Chapter 18

(2nd January)

(2nd January)

5:30 am

"So cute."

Baekhyun's eyes squinted as someone's mumbles woke him up and felt a weigh on his lap making his eyes open. His gaze went down to see you sleeping peacefully with your head on his lap while hugging his arm around your neck making him smile.

He looked up to see a nurse checking up on Ria and walked out flashing a smile at you two. You woke up feeling your hair being tucked behind your ear and instantly locked eyes with Baekhyun.

"Oh, did I wake you up?"

Your eyes widened realizing the position and immediately sat up startling the latter and turned around a little to check up yourself if you were drooling and you didn't even brushed yet.

Then you noticed his jacket around you making your heart flutter but soon guilty as he would have been cold all night. You turned to see him stretching his neck and arms then he turned to you.

"Did you sleep well?"

You nodded. "I'm sorry, your neck must be aching."

"No worries, it's good that you slept well."

You stared at him blankly wondering why is he so nice to you and him being like this is definitely not good for your poor heart.

"Y/n?"

You heard Ria's voice making you both snap your head to her and saw her sitting up. You sprinted towards her making her sit up before engulfing her in a tight hug trying hard not to cry.

"Y/n? I get it, you love me but I can't breathe."

"Oh, sorry." You let go and she chuckled while you felt relieved seeing her fine.

"How are you feeling?" Baekhyun came forward behind you and Ria gave a smile indicating she's feeling better before doctor checked her and informed she's alright now.

"Thank goodness, you're okay." Baekhyun spoke as soon as doctor walked out while you both gave him a confused look.

"Or Y/n would have filled a bucket of tears." He joked giggling and Ria laughed while you narrowed your eyes at him.

"Why would you say it!?" You unconsciously hit his arm lightly and gasped realizing it but he didn't seemed to mind it while Ria watched your interaction like an interesting movie.

"Was it supposed to be a secret?" He looked at you innocently and you were about to speak but heard your bestfriend's giggling. "I know, she loves me too much."

"I don't!"

They both laughed and you closed your eyes embarrassed before the door opened revealing Chanyeol and he instantly smiled seeing Ria.

Then you noticed a middle-aged man behind him and he started speaking about yesterday's incident ending with an apology.

"It's okay, but just be careful next time." Ria spoke smilingly and you felt so proud as she didn't stretched the whole thing and the man went outside.