Chapter 20

(10 January)

(10 January)

You woke up a little early than usual, don't know if you were too happy or too impatient to see Baekhyun but not only you, even he couldn't sleep last night feeling beyond happy, while his friends didn't stop teasing him after he told them about it.

Getting up with a smile, you did your morning routine and greeted your parents with a smile and your brother too who got scared by your sweet behavior as you weren't really a morning person but they didn't know the reason behind.

Arriving at the college, you knew your departments were far so you wouldn't get to see him right now. Smiling, you were walking inside but to your surprise Baekhyun was standing at the gate while some girls were smiling or squealing secretly.

You hesitantly walked towards him and a smile crept on his face as he looked at you causing you smile back shyly.

He held out his hand. "Let's go."

You nodded holding his hand as you both walked inside while hearing whispers and gasps around you. At first you felt uneasy getting the attention since you're not used to it but as he squeezed your hand smiling reassuringly, you relaxed and kept walking until you were infront of your department building.

"What-whats going on?!" You heard your bestfriend's loud voice behind you as she stood infront of you with her eyes almost popping out seeing your clasped hands.

Baekhyun chuckled at her funny reaction before looking back at you and caressed your hair making your heart flutter. "I'll see you later."

You nodded as he walked away and then you felt your shoulders being held by your bestfriend and she leaned close to you.

"Y/n. Details. Now."

You gulped and narrated her everthing happened yesterday and in return you got a loud squeal from her and earn some stares.

"Stop being so loud!" You whisper-yelled and she nodded smiling sheepishly.

"I'm just so happy! My one and only bestie who has been single until now, is finally dating the campus handsome senior." She smiled widely and you gave her a boring look for exaggerating too much.

"So? What did you two do?" She leaned close to you wriggling her eyes teasingly.

You gasped loudly and slapped her arm. "What the hell! We just started dating! What are you saying?!"

You walked ahead with red cheeks and your bestfriend behind you who kept teasing until you reached your classroom.

As your class ended, you were taking your belongings when you got a notification in your phone and checked it to see it was from Baekhyun.

Baekhyun: Come to the music room.

You tilted your head confused before a head leaned in to your phone which belonged to your bestfriend and you instantly hid your phone.