Chapter 3

(27 November )

8:15 am

"Is Ria Noona giving us a ride again?" Daniel asked as you both walked out of your house.

"No, this noona." You pointed at yourself smiling while daniel's face dropped. "Seriously?"

"What? I know how to drive okay."

"Yeah and you know how to cause an accident too."

You glared at him. "Oh shut up."

You both got in your dad's car and buckled your seatbelt before glancing at him to see his eyes closed and clutching the seatbelt tightly.

"Seriously?" You scoffed giving him a look before letting out a sigh while turning on the engine and started driving but accidentally pressed the brake causing you both jerk forward.

"Sorry. Are you okay?"

"We're gonna rent a driver from tomorrow." Daniel said as he came out of shock still clutching his seat belt.

"Right." You nodded still shocked but then start the car again with a trembling heart and drove off.

You dropped Daniel off to his school where he told you to not cause an accident on your way.

You reached your college and stopped the car but then looked around to see if there is any other car for you not to crash on that since you were going to park your car

Then you felt relieved as you saw your best friend coming towards you but then you glared at her as she started laughing.

"You drove?" She asked controlling her laugh and you rolled you eyes. "Shut up and help me park the car."

You got out of the car and she parked your car smoothly, unlike you crashing into others.

"How are you still bad at driving?" She asked you and got a glare in return as you both walked down the hallway.

"Ugh! that's because, i haven't been practicing." You both entered in your class.

"So you're gonna drive for whole a week?"

"No, after today dan's not gonna let me, so we're renting a driver." You told her and she burst out laughing.

You rolled your eyes. "Stop laughing!"

                                         ***

10:34 am

"Okay, 1 2 3!" Lay played his guitar, Jongdae and Baekhyun started huming some songs while Chanyeol, the boy's drumbeat echoed in the whole music room.

Sehun and Jongin were making their choreography while Minseok was seated on the chair, tapping his feet on the floor and Junmyeon was busy on his phone.