Chapter 22

(17 January)

(17 January)

11:25 am

Here you were sitting on the bleachers with Ria, watching boys practicing for their upcoming game. Your eyes were following your boyfriend who seemed too concentrated on the game which made him more attractive. While your bestfriend took this opportunity to stare at every guy in the field.

Just as you thought, they were getting more serious, suddenly Jongin passed the ball to Minseok and it hit him on his arm and a gasp left your both of your girls lips.

Then, Minseok shot a glare at him and threw back the ball to him which he instantly dodged and it hit Junmyeon behind him and like that it became chaotic.

You and Ria couldn't help but started laughing at their sudden act. Kyungsoo and Junmyeon looked so done with them but still couldn't stop them.

Not long before, Ria excused herself to washroom and then Kyungsoo took a seat beside you leaving a chair between. He drank his water before shaking his head at them and looked at you.

"They are crazy aren't they?" He chuckled.

"But they look happy." You smiled looking at Baekhyun ducking his head as Jongdae threw the ball towards him.

"Baekhyun looks happy nowadays, well, he is goofy and cheerful but he looks really happy and I am glad that you're by his side." He said, smiling at you and you smiled back. "Baekhyun is really lucky to have friends like you."

He chuckled before you felt someone's presence in front you who turned out to be Baekhyun himself. You handed him the water bottle and he grabbed it smiling before sitting between you and Kyungsoo.

"What were you two talking about?" He gulped his water while eyeing you two suspiciously.

"I was telling her that how much of an idiot you are." He said gripping Baekhyun's nap and he yelped while you chuckled at them.

"Aren't you gonna save your boyfriend?" Baekhyun asked and you shook your head playfully.

"It's between friends so..."

"She's smart." Kyungsoo commented and Baekhyun gave him a look before nodding proudly. "She's my girlfriend."

Kyungsoo groaned before slapping his neck lightly and walked back to the field.

Soon Ria came back and at the moment Sehun threw the ball towards Jongin where Ria was right behind him. Jongin ducked down and the ball was about to hit her causing you panick and Ria closed her eyes in reflex.

However, it didn't hit her as Chanyeol instantly dragged her aside by holding her and your jaw dropped witnessing the dramatic moment making you fangirl internally.

Baekhyun chuckled at your funny yet cute reaction as he closed your mouth before he leaned in. "Do you think something is going on between them?"