Chapter 4

{28 November}

8:12 am

"Potato!"

"Potato!"

Daniel shouted as soon as he opened the door of your room and saw your sleeping figure, you were lying on your stomach with one arm above your head while other was hanging down by the edge of the bed.

"Potato wake up!" Daniel shook you and you raised your head a little.

"What? Where am i?" You mumbled and dropped your head again before rolling on your side and covered your face with blanket.

"Get up! Make me breakfast!" He pulled down the blanket from your face and you groaned as light from the window hit your face.

"Why did you wake up so early? It's sunday, let me sleep." You mumbled pulling your blanket to your face.

"No! I'm hungry! Make me breakfast then you can sleep the whole day." He made you sit on the bed while your eyes still close and your hair all over your face.

"Woah! Did conjuring ghost possesed you or what?" He snickered looking at you and you shot him a glare as soon as you opened your eyes.

"Yeah, because he wants me to kill you." You snapped, flipping your hair up before you grabbed a pillow and threw it in his direction but he caught it.

You huffed and got out of the bed before pushing him out of your room and you followed him behind while shooting him daggers with your eyes for ruining your peacful sleep.

*

You threw yourself on your bed after making the breakfast before closing your eyes to sleep but your phone buzzed.

"Who is it again?" You groaned rolling on your side before reaching out as you took your phone from side table and checked the caller ID.

"Oh, it's my bestie." You put the phone close to your ear as you answered. "Hello?"

"Yah! Are you awake?" She yelled and you flinched, pulling away the phone from your ear but then put it back again.

"Why are yelling in the morning?" You grunted.

"I called to remind you that i'll pick you up at 10 am sharp." She stated and you could hear her walking back and forth.

You frowned. "Why? Where are we going?"

She let out a exhasperated sigh. "Don't tell me Y/n you forgot! Today is basketball game."

You sat up as you recalled. "Oh, yeah yeah but why are you in a hurry? we still have like," You trailed off to look at the clock. "2 hours."

"Yeah, but i can't choose any outfit, i'm confused!" She whined and you shook your head. "We're not going to a party, we're going to watch basketball game."