Chapter 17

(1st January)

(1st January)

9:36 am

Standing in the garden, with your face cupped by his large slender hands while looking into his brown eyes eyes to see him smiling fondly.

And, slowly you felt him leaning closer to you making you nervous as his gaze flickered to your lips then back to your eyes and his face was inches away from yours.

Closing your eyes, you leaned into his touch and...

THUD!

"Ow!" You cried sitting up while rubbing your lower back before looking towards your bed to see your bestfriend snoring while her leg was on your side which you got kicked by.

Grabbing the cushion, you threw it on her face and taking it, she hugged it tightly going back to sleep. Scoffing, you stood up before a sudden pain in your head hit you causing you whine.

Rubbing your temple, you frowned as you were in your room in your sleepwear, confused as how did you got home and why don't you remember anything.

All of a sudden, your mind went to the dream you just had. The fact that you had a dream of kissing someone made you embarrassed as you hid your face in your palms but at the same time perplex as you couldn't even see him but his eyes looked so familiar.

Shaking your head to get rid of these thoughts, you walked into the bathroom to wash up with the headache which was increasing by now. You made your way downstairs with your head at the verge of exploding before entering the kitchen to see your mom making something.

"Mum!" You called out rubbing your temple before sitting on the dining table. "My head is going to explode."

She placed a bowl of hangover soup infront of you and you looked at her confused before a smack was given on your back by her.

"Mum! It hurts!" You exclaimed rubbing your stinging back before looking at her confused. "Why did you hit me?"

"I told you to enjoy! Not to get drunk!"

You stared at her in disbelief. "Mum, you know I don't drink! I would never!"

"Yeah right! Last night, I was walking like a penguin to your room."

Your eyes went small thinking about it but nothing popped but a snicker left your lips as you imagined your mom walking like a penguin.

You heard a scoff. "You're laughing? You think this is funny? You should be thankful that your dad was asleep or you would have gotten in trouble."

"I swear, I just had softdrink that's it. I don't even remember anything and my head hurts." You dropped your head on the table then heard a sigh from her.

"I know you don't drink but you should have been careful, what if Ria wasn't with you?"

"I know mum, I'm sorry, i'll be careful now."