Chapter 31

TWO YEARS LATER

(11 October)

Standing infront of the mirror, you stared at your reflection smiling in satisfication. A blushy pink off-shoulder gown hugged your figure, while your blackish brown hair styled in a half updo and a flower crown was resting on your head. You smiled and wore your heels, before grabbing the flower bouquet from the bed and walked out of the room of the hotel where you were staying in.

Time flew by faster and it's already been three and a half years to your and Baekhyun's relationship. Lots of things happened in these past years, there were some moments of happiness and some sad but it was worth it.

After winning the bid, Baekhyun's game was launched and within some time, it became hotshot. Their hard work was getting paid off and currently they were one of the most successful gaming company in the city. You were currently working in a publishing company after getting accepted. You joined as an intern there but with your hard work, you got promoted and were working as an creative writer.

Ria was working as a history teacher in a high school as history always has been her strongest subject and continuing her dream career. Chanyeol's producing music was going well and was one of the best music producers in his industry.

Jaehyun was working under your dad's company and he had got engaged last year and gave you an amazing Sister-in-law. Daniel's high school was completed and he joined the college with a computer science major as he wanted to pursue his dream in gaming like Baekhyun.

Rowoon had started his career as a basketball coach in the same high school where Ria was teaching. Mark was doing great with his Art career as his paintings were getting filled up in Art galleries.
Sooyoung was working at the same company as you and was working as an editor. Your friendship with her got even more stronger and so with your others friends.

Kyungsoo's decision of opening his restaurant was a great decision as being a good cook, his restaurant was doing so well than expected and he was working as a head chef there. Yixing always had dreamed of be an artist and now he was living one. After going to China, he continued his passion with his hard work which was showing as he being loved by so many people out there.

Junmyeon, Jongdae and Minseok had completed their further studies and now were working in their own business. Jongin was doing great after joining the fashion industry as he was a head manager and known for his fashion sense but the luck of having girlfriend still hasn't knocked at his door.

Sehun, known as a best hacker and working with Baekhyun, after their first interview, he had been called several times for modeling as he always had that posture of being one. Coming back to his love life, Sooyoung and his love was finally blooming after flirting for two years. They were in a hidden relationship but Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Jongdae being themselves did a prank on them which led them to reveal it.

Technically, everyone had their own happy ending, with their love, career and life.

Opening the door of the other room, you entered Ria's room or say the bride's room, who was sitting on the bed, looking beautiful in a white wedding gown.

"So, Miss. Bride, are you ready?" You smiled, approaching her.

She looked up and shook her head sighing. "Too nervous."

You chuckled. "It's normal."

"Yeah laugh all you want, I'll ask you on your wedding day." She retorted.

"I'm still young, okay." You handed the bouquet to her and she scoffed.

"You're 24 and next year you'll turn 25, so you're not young anymore, just get married or else Baekhyun Sunbae will runaway." She laughed.