Chapter 32

( 28th October)

It's been two weeks to Ria's and Chanyeol's wedding and they both were off to their honeymoon trip to Paris where Ria always wanted to go and Chanyeol kept his promise of taking her to her dream place.

On the other hand, you and Baekhyun told your parents about your decision to get married. They were surprised by the sudden news but since they also wanted it, they went along with it. Both of your parents had been meeting occasionally and three days before, both families had a dinner together.

They discussed everything regarding the marriage and hence, came to the conclusion that you both were going to get married at the end of this month. You and Baekhyun were on cloud nine even though he wanted to get married sooner than the decided date but eventually he was satisfied.

Your friends got to know about the news and you got the blessings of them and at the same time they were clowning Baekhyun for you to take the decision again but you just laughed it off as to you, it was the best decision. Talking about your bestfriend, she was beyond shocked and happy where she almost had Chanyeol to get his ear checked because of her scream. Their honeymoon was coming to an end and told they would be back by this weekend.

Coming back to the present, you were currently at your work place, photocopying some papers where some of your co-workers were seated on their tables discussing something while looking at the laptop.

"He's so handsome!" A co-worker exclaimed loudly enough to gain your attention and you tried to peek at her laptop screen curiously only to raise your eyebrows amusingly.

"I know right! He's Byun Baekhyun, his games have been nothing but a hotshot these days!" Another lady commented making you smile proudly upon hearing praises for your fiancé.

"But too bad, he's married."

You frowned confusingly collecting the papers in your hands while giving them a glance to hear more.

"Really?"

"Yes. Apparently, he said this in an interview that he has a wife." She sighed and you smiled again before taking the papers and walked to your cabin feeling joyful as your coworkers eyed you strangely.

Your work hours were over and you walked down the lobby while on your way to hail a cab as your car was in a repair shop and you had asked your brother Jae to drop you off in the morning after whining for ten minutes.

As you exited the building, whispers and gasps could be heard loudly enough to get your attention and being a curious human being, you followed their gaze to get surprised to see your one and only fiancé.

There he stood with his crossed arms, leaning against the car, in a pair of blue jeans with white button down, tucked in and rolled up sleeves showing his Rolex watch wrapped around his wrist, whereas his jet black hair styled down which he kept flipping back as he was scrolling through his phone.

He couldn't careless about the stares but as soon as his eyes met yours, he quickly straightened himself as he shot his eye smile. As those people saw him looking at you and your co-workers who were talking about him earlier stared at you shook.

Getting uncomfortable by their stares, you let out a huff before narrowing your eyes at him as soon as you aproached. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to pick up my soon to be wife, you got a problem with that?" He replied in a sassy tone as he opened the passenger's door and you bit your lip preventing yourself from smiling.

"Well, then you also know that your soon to be wife hates being the center of attention." You shot back standing between the passenger's door as you looked at him and him towering over you.