Epilogue♡

Four months later >>

Gargling your mouth for the third time, you sprinkled some water on your face before closing the faucet and stood straight.

Your palm went up to your chest, rubbing it softly as you still felt nauseated after vomiting before walking out of the bathroom, to your wardrobe section as you stood infront of the long mirror.

Standing in Baekhyun's plain white shirt and shorts with your hair tied in a messy bun since you didn't have any time to brush and while you stared at your pale face.

You felt your chest tightened as you recalled what your mom, Mrs Byun and Ria suggested after you told them about your health where you took a deep breath before taking a hold of the kit box in your hand leaving your mind blank.

Shrugging off your thoughts, you gulped and instantly walked back to the bathroom with a heavy yet kind of giddy feeling.

It's been four months since you and Baekhyun have been married and you both couldn't be happier. Your honeymoon period went for three weeks straight and as much as you both wanted to make it longer, you had to come back since you both had your respective jobs.

Some things changed, then some still remained the same as when you both were in a relationship, you had got to know about each other's hobbies and habits but now, as a husband and wife, you both were taking your time to adapt this new relationship with knowing each other's little habits with an interest.

At first, you both had to part your ways and then meet the next day but it wasn't like that anymore. Your days would pass by at your jobs where you would just text each other about anything.

Then, your nights would go by sharing about your whole day at dinner or talking about nothing specific, on the couch of your living room and waking up cuddling in the morning.

However, these past two days, you have been feeling sick for some reason as you would feel nauseated, dizzy and vomit where Baekhyun would hold your hair up helping you out, even though you have asked him not to, feeling too embarrassed.

He got really worried and you just reasoned out that you could have eaten something wrong but that didn't stop him from taking an appointment with a doctor who was his cousin, Somi.

Baekhyun had strictly forbidden you to go to work because of your health and he was trying everything to come home as soon as possible from his work. Hence, the ladies had suggested this thing but you haven't talked to Baekhyun about it since you didn't want to get his hopes up if it didn't turn out in your favor and you knew how much he likes children.

Walking out of the bathroom, you closed the door behind as you leaned against it while clutching the kit in your hand tightly as you bit your lip anxiously. Taking a deep breath, you peeked over at your hand slowly opening it and a shaky breath left your lips as you saw the result making your heart welled up and you bit your trembling lip before sliding down on the floor.

"Oh God...," You mumbled with your lips curving in a smile, leaving a sob behind as the tears of joy streamed down your cheeks.

On the other hand, Baekhyun opened the front door walking inside as he called out to you. "Mrs Byun, I'm home!"

And that's what he calls you whenever he comes home where you would welcome him home with your smile but today, he couldn't even hear your greeting nor you in the living room. Frowning, he bit his lower lip as a concern rushed into him while his mind was getting weird thoughts since you weren't feeling well.

Loosening his tie, he strode towards your shared room while taking off his blazer and as he reached there, he threw it on the bed carelessly while looking around with worried eyes. Then he heard some sniffles causing him to avert his gaze towards the wardrobe section and his heart drop seeing your figure curled in a ball with your face hidden between your knees.