O.W.L.S

"Harry shut it you're going to get us caught" I whisper peeking my head out from behind the wall seeing her royal pinkness and all the focused student trying to. take there OWLS good thing I took mine this morning, I looked at the new defense against the dark arts teacher that teaches absolutely nothing useful , Umbridge.

Luckily she didn't teach all the classes, thankfully I got out unscathed from her pinkness and her cat fur, but when she decided to cut up Harry's hand with a bloody magic quill I was not having it, plus I needed the distraction.

"ok ok you can fly right Sev," Fred and George said shoving a broom into my hands while I nodded a small yes and of course smiled at all the fireworks the Weasley twins were carrying.

"Harry I might fall so make sure you catch me" I whisper hopping on the broom and taking a firework into my hand.

I heard Harry let out a giggle "we really should get back to Dumbldores lessons" I have been going three days a week to those stupid lessons that teach me how to "properly" use my powers. And there just boring. And yes it's been three weeks, three weeks since I have talked to him.

"harry we are always there, always working, and you and Dumbledore have been leaving me to go find those stupid Horcruxes cause it's "chosen one stuff" so the least you can do is take a break for me," I say pouting my lip up at him.

You should get caught up, Voldemort cut up his soul into a bunch of random objects that apparently harry has to find and destroy to therefore destroy Voldemort, but Dumbledore won't let me come cause it's "not the time yet" I still don't get his riddles. But so he just gives me tasks to do with my magic and makes sure there done when they get back. But its bearable with harry we are somewhat going threw the same thing together, but I cant help but feel bad knowing that his arch enemy is someone I was involved with and someone I know who is a death eater and is probably preparing a cabinet at the second that's is going to bring a bunch of death eaters into the school. But no matter how much I want to i. can't bring myself to tell his secret.

"Ready?" Fred says meeting his smile with ours "3, 2, 1" And before we knew it the first firework is shot up into the air making the small pink lady scream following with our laughter flying past students making their papers go everywhere. I can't help but smile, this is what it should feel like every day to be 17 not worrying about the world around you, just how many fireworks you can light at once.

I hear Harry laugh which makes my heart happy, I feel like he never laughs anymore.

"Filthy Griffindorks" I hear. one of the students mumble which makes me shoot my gaze down meeting his cold eyes Malfoy.

"Let me guess your father will hear about this" I hear Fred say in his best Draco impression which makes me burst out laughing quickly zooming by to high-five him which we do.

"And actually Malfoy I'm a Slytherin," I say taking out another Dragon enchanted firework that chases Umbridge out of the classroom freeing the students from their test.

"now that was brilliant" I hear Matt run up to me dropping an arm over my shoulder as I land. "thank goodness to cause I was totally failing"

"of course you where' i say chuckling and rolling my eyes at his lack of study skills.

"MISS MERLIN YOU WILL COME WITH ME THIS INSTANT" uh oh.

I hear Draco lightly chuckle, "if you will excuse me I have to make my exit now," I say to Matt as he grabs my hand and kisses it.

"of course my lady," he says making me chuckle, its been nice spending more time with Matt, not worrying about if Draco is so pissed.

I hop back on my broom and grab my last firework. I start lightly floating right above Umbridge reach which isn't far. I light the firework with a quick spell and toss it into the air and race out of the room leaving a smoke serpent clouding the room behind.

Draco POV:

I search her face as she speaks to Matt, trying to find a flaw of weakness, of sadness, of the anger of anything but her smile. But nothing. Is she actually happy? I watch as Matthew takes her hand and brings it to her lips feeling a pang of jealousy shoot through me. Three weeks and I haven't done so much as touch her and he has his hands all over her.

She has been hanging out with Matthew and Potter I even saw her talking to that Timothee guy a little in potions, but at least he knows how to keep his filthy hands off her.

I couldn't help but laugh as I hear Umbridge run over to Severa screaming, I hope she gets in trouble, I hope she feels the pain of the enchanted quill cause that is nothing compared to the pain I have felt for three weeks without her. Repairing the cabinet all day with no one waiting for me at my dorm when I'm done, pains me more and more everytime.

It's nothing I can't handle, I'm a Malfoy, not a pathetic boy who can't sleep because he doesn't have a certain girl in his arms, it just because of the cabinet not because of anything else certainly not because of her.

hopefully repeating that will make it true.

The cabinet is repaired, I just finished it yesterday. But truthfully I don't want anyone to ever know about me actually succeeding in the first part of my task.

But of course, she makes a dramatic exit leaving a serpent at her tracks, but as she got on her broom to leave I couldn't help my eyes when they traveled to her neck seeing my small charm next to her grandfathers diamond, the first time I smiled in three weeks.