The common room

right, when I started walking out of the doors from the great Hall I felt a small tap on my shoulder and quickly turned around to face those beautiful green eyes owned by Nick.

"Well that was quite an exit miss Merlin very impressive" he joked.

"ah yes I am known for my entries and exits but that doesn't mean you have to call me to miss," I say with a giggle.

"right of course then what shall I call you?"

"well, my friends call me Sev" I responded.

"oh so we are friends now lucky me," He said with a blush.

"Well allow me Sev to take you to the common room," he said holding out his arm for me to take. I took his arm in mine and began walking with him to the common room.

The more we walked, the more it got colder and colder as we were just going lower and darker parts of the castle. until we finally reached it, the Dungeons. When my grandfather told me that the common room was in the dungeons I was picturing metal bars in beds but oh was I wrong. we came to a stone wall and Nick quickly explained the password to the first years while I stood and watched. "witty" I heard him whisper. and just like that, the Stonewall began to transform into a large metal door that soon opens into a gorgeous common room.

"ok so the boy's rooms are on the left, and the girls on the right don't be switching rooms and boys shall not go into the girl's rooms got it," he said to all the first years Who quickly nodded their heads. "ok go to bed now first day is tomorrow" and just like that all the first years rushed to see who they were sharing a room with.

"as for you," he said looking at me with a handsome smile. "I would love to walk you to your dorm if you would let me," he said holding out his arm again.

"why of course," I said grabbing his arm well we made our way up the stairs into my room.

My father of course made sure I only had one other roommate because he wanted to make sure I have my space. Plus I'm sure all he had to do was ask Dumbledore and he complied. I opened my door and met eyes with a pretty dirty blond girl with dark brown eyes.

"Hello you must be Severa Merlin it an honor I'm Emily," she said holding out her hand to shake. I took her hand and shook it in mine.

"yes a pleasure to meet you," I said with a smile.

my eyes then begin wondering our beautiful dorm and they look of awe on my face. then I realized all my stuff was already in my room unpacked and in my closet and my new uniform was laid out on my bed. I grabbed my wand and quickly changed my clothes into pajamas and put my uniform on the chair and lay down on the soft new Slytherin sheets and drifted off to sleep.