Christmas

I opened my eyes while the smell of peppermint instantly filled my nose.

"Good morning Love," Draco says brushing a piece of loose hair behind my ear.

"Ohmygosh we fell asleep?! Why didn't you wake me" i say sitting up?

"I was going to but you just looked so darn peaceful i couldn't break that," He said pouting his lip "so technically it's your fault," he said.

"Your lucky you look especially hot right now," i say grinning.

"oh is that so," he said grabbing my arm and rolling me on top of him while his hands traveled down to my waist. While i let out a giggle.

"it tiss so" i say plying with his hair while his eyes burning into my lips as he moved closer and kissed me softly.

"Merry Christmas darling," he said breaking the kiss while smiling. I couldn't help but smile at my new nickname that sounded perfect coming from his mouth.

"Merry Christmas Draco," i say looking into his eyes that i love so much. "WAIT ITS CHRISTMAS OHMYGOSH I HAVE TO GO," i say getting up panicked.

"Calm down Sev it's 6 AM no one is up yet," he said pulling me back into bed But i pulled away.

"You know I have to go" I said smirking at his pouty lips. The fact that he was still shirtless didn't help me trying to leave. 

"Fine you can travel by the fireplace we have floo powder," He said rolling his eyes.

I walk into the bathroom fixing my hair and adjusting Draco's clothes on me to make them not look so big.

I come out of the bathroom and Draco is already dressed for the day in black dress pants and a more casual black button-up shirt. i stare at him as he fixes his hair in the mirror.

I slowly begin to walk up behind him placing both of my hands on the backs of his shoulders and getting on my tiptoes to whisper in his ear.

"Don't worry you look very handsome," i say as he turns around and grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him well i keep my hands on his shoulders.

"Careful i may think you like me" He says grinning.

" Gasp Would that be a bad thing?" i say acting offended.

"Not at all Miss Merlin Not at all" He says glancing at my lips.

"Who knew The Draco Malfoy could be so soft," i say looking at his lips.

"Im not soft," he said looking away.
did that upset him?

"well i still think you look handsome," i say turning his head to look at me while a faint smile comes to his lips.

"And your quite a sight especially in my clothes.. mmm but i think id prefer without," He says eyeing his green sweatshirt.

I feel my cheeks flush with red.

"that could be arranged," i say leaning in closer so our chest is touching.

He leans in and kisses my lips and then smiles against them.

"Next time" He says to me as i sneak down the stairs to the fireplace and then vanishing. I can't help but think about when he said those words "next time".

Merlin Manor

I jump out of our fireplace to be greeted by my Grandfather himself.

"Well back a little late aren't we," he says looking up from bis paper.

"Grandfather!! Merry Christmas" i say trying to change the subject.

"i was going to get you a present but clearly you already got what you wanted which is why you won't get in trouble... this time," he said looking at me as i nod my head.

I quickly go up to my room not wanting to change out of Dracos clothes, Gosh why did he have to smell so good? I walk over to my window and call for an owl. I send out my Christmas gifts. For Hermione, Harry, Ron, Emily, And Blaise i even got something for Draco which was probably the hardest thing ever but i settled for a silver ring with a small emerald snake on it but now i feel like it should have more to it after last night.

I sent out all the gifts except Draco's. It needs more i think to myself. It needs more to it.

I grab my wand and think of the carving spell, on the inside of the ring i carve

"xoxo Sev"

But I still feel unsatisfied. OH, i know. I quickly grab my copy of my poetry book, the first book i have shown him, and read.

I write a note on the front just a simple Merry Christmas. And then i went to the first poem i read him. And wrote something on that page.

I called an owl and sent it off with worry, i hope he likes it.

Draco POV:

I hear a tap at the window and see an owl? What the hell? Who on earth is sending me thing on Christmas?? I open my window for the owl to drop a bag into my hands. Is this? A gift? for me? i look at it confused. My parents don't really like that Christmas joy and believe that you shouldn't be rewarded by doing anything so i have never gotten a Christmas gift before.

No one ever sends them either so who is it from?

I open the bag seeing a small white box with a red ribbon on it i grab that one first and open it. It revealed a nice Snake ring to add to my collection. Right before i slid it over my finger i noted an engraving on the inside.

"xoxo Sev" i couldn't hold back my smile as i ran my finger over the engraving.

The ring fits perfectly on my left index finger and i loved it. I look bag into the bag and pull out a book and it looks rather familiar. I open it up to the first page and see a note.

"Merry Christmas Draco turn to page 35 love, Yours Sev"

My smile grew as i read over the word "Your" She's really mine.

I flip to page 35 and begin to read the same poem she read to me that night in the common room "You look at me and cry everything hurts and i whisper but everything can heal"

Then Written under it.

"I will always be there to whisper everything can heal cause everything can 🤍"

I close the book and just lay back on my bed just thinking about her and smiling. I quickly get up and grab a parchment and my quill.

"Dear Sev,

Thank you very much for the gift this is actually the first Christmas gift i have ever gotten i guess my family doesn't believe in that stuff but I'm happy it was my first cause it is absolutely the best. My parents are having a New years party and i would like you to come, as my date, a few familiar faces like Blaise and Emily will be there, But i would like you there.
Yours, D.M
Ps. Happy Christmas Love"

And just like that, I sent it off with the owl.