Safe house

I wince as I falling back into Harry's quick arms t catching me.

My hand instinctively went up to my stomach filling with warm blood.

"Why the bloody hell would you do that Severa!" I heard Ron yelling well they stabled me on the ground turning the white sand redder by the second.

"This will hurt Harry, Ron hold her down" I curse under my breath as Hermione slowly pulls the knife out.

Funny how healing spells are pretty much one of the most painful.

I can't stop the pain filled yell that leaves my mouth. I squeeze my eyes shut shoving my head down onto Harry's hands.

"She losing too much blood Hermione" Harry mumbles but all their voices are starting to muffle.

I start to kick my feet as I feel the cut stitching itself together.

"Ron I said hold her down!" I hear Hermione yell as she begins saying the spell again.

"Not my fault she's bloody strong" Ron yelled at Hermione.

When I finally feel the pain stop I slowly open my eyes to 8 concerned ones looking down at me.

"Mam are you okay?" I hear the small house elf ask. Coming into view as Harry slowly helps me up.

"That hurt." I say lifting my bloody shirt to see a large white scar just above my hip.

I feel hands wrap around my arms as Harry pulls me up fully and I finally take in my surroundings, We are on a beach?

"the house is just up ahead" I hear Ron say taking my other arm to help me walk.

"You lost a lot of blood you should rest," Hermione says giving me a look of concern as we continue to walk to the house. I nod my head and say a soft thank you in reply.

We enter the house to be greeted with a redhead and a pretty blond girl they told me their names but it went in one ear out the other as everything was just too fuzzy.

Harry lifted me bridal style carrying me up to a room and softly laying me on the bed and shoving a cup of water into my mouth.

"Rest, I will come up with some food in a second," Pulling the covers over my body he turned and left the room.

I closed my eyes but instantly snapped them open again when all I saw where images of Draco. 

I take a deep breathe and tell myself that I can't be mad at him because he didn't tell me about his full task, I can't be mad at him for doing what he did, and after all, he did save Harry today. But that's the thing I wasn't mad at him anymore.

We were just two people stuck on the wrong sides of a war we don't want to be in.

A light knock at the door stops my thoughts as Harry, Hermione and Ron enter sitting on the bed.

"How are you feeling," Hermione says putting a bowl of warm, sweet smelling soup into my hands.

"I'm fine really," I say putting a spoon full of the delicious smelling soup to my lips.

"We think we found a way to get into Hogwarts" Harry blurts out quickly.

"What? How?" I question.

"There should be tunnels and I think I know of one from the map Fred and George gave me it's in hogsmaid. We must leave soon I already know Voldemort has the elder wand" I nodded my head.

I look down at Harry's lap to see my wand, his wand, and another I recognize too well.

"Is that- is that Draco's wand?"