BA

I open my eyes to the Beautiful Saturday morning although i never really agreed i found myself being excited about my date with Matt.

I haven't had any encounters with Malfoy since i saw the hurt look in his eyes when he saw my diamond, Alone.

I get up and slip into some warm clothes, I swear its always chili outside. But at least it's not snowing. Just nice sweater weather.

I pull out the first Green sweatshirt i see, then my heart stops as i see the little DM on the sleeve. I rummage through my drawer and find the black sweat pants that are also not mine.

I think to myself about ways to give these back without interaction but all of them
make me look like a coward. So before i knew it i was dressed with makeup on and silky hair and in front of Draco Malfoys dorm room.

I bring my hand up and give a light knock to the door. As i wait i try to remember how we were our last gaze at each other i was pale and lifeless and i was having nightmares every night and i couldn't eat until yesterday. Yesterday i decided i wasn't letting him control my life so i layed in the sun to give my skin its normal glow, i ate all three meals. I showered and shaved and whitened my teeth. Even did my eyebrows and eyelashes. But the nightmares are still there.

My thought brake when the door swings open "What the hell do you want- oh" he says realizing it's me.

"thought you were Blaise," he said trying to look into my eyes but i wouldn't meet his gaze.

"These belong to you," i say shoving the clothes into his hands. still not looking up at him.

"Were are you going?" he said looking at my attire that i spent extra time picking today for my date.

"Hogsmaid," I say fidgeting with my fingers until he let out a loud scoff which made me look up and meet his cold grey eyes.

"Seriously your actually going? we both know you aren't into that twat " He says not hiding the jealousy.

"guess its just the slut inside me right?" i say raising my eyebrows are his shocked face at my choice of words.

And for the first time, Draco Malfoy is speechless and i will totally take advantage.

I step into his dorm room closing the door as he takes a step back from me, i step closer. And he doesn't move. I bring my body closer to him to wear i can smell his peppermint smell. I begin to trace the back of my index figure over his jaw.

Draco grabs my wrist and pulls it away from his face in anger, still speechless.

"Whats wrong is Baby Malfoy speechless," i say pouting my lip well letting my chest lean against his.

"If he touches you i will fu" he's cut off

"What Malfoy? you will what? does it bother you that he will be touching my body that he will be feeling me" i pause seeing his fist clenched in anger.

"Sorry am i upsetting you? thought Malfoys aren't allowed to have emotions"

Im one quick motion Malfoy shuves a vace of the wardrobe causing it to shatter.

"i i didn't know about the stupid competition i slept with you because i care about you i want to be with you i want to call you mine i want you to be my girlfriend," he said making his way back over to me cupping my face. But i grabbed his wrists and pulled his hands down.

"You don't care about me, you're embarrassed by me," i say taking a step back.

"Severa that's not true," he says taking a step closer again.

"Yes it is Draco, you let them call me a slut, you called me a slut and so much worse. you told everyone about my parents and humiliated me you broke me" i say feeling my eyes getting glossy.

"What the hell did you want me to do then," he said his voice rising.

" I wanted you to tell them it wasn't for the stupid competition I wanted you to tell them I wasn't a slut I wanted you to tell them that I belonged to you, do you know that now there's a group of boys who follows me around calling me those names and I have no one around me to understand what I'm going through don't you understand Draco? you were all I had and you couldn't even stick up for me when I needed you most I'm a pureblood and a Merlin for goodness sake any other boy would be proud to have me and at least have the guts to ask me to be his not sit around calling me a slut saying I'm nothing and that's why my parents left"
"I should just go Draco," i say meeting his eyes.

"Please Severa Please stay don't go with him" He says and i cant help but feels shocked at looking at the tears that he is quickly rubbing away. My heart breaks. i cant go back to him, he just continues to hurt me.

"Draco i i can't," i say backing away from him towards the door.

"Fine then you leave me no choice" i barely get to reply to him when he grabs my hand and drags my down to the common room which is quite full as it is a Saturday

I look at Draco with wide eyes as he stands on the table quickly grabbing everyone's attention and still holding my hand.

"Everyone's attention Now" he spat at everyone in the common room.

Everyone snapped their heads to look at Draco in fear.

"I lied i didn't know about this stupid Merlin competition in the first place," He said as my jaw dropped a boy came up to him.

"So what I'm hearing is the competition is still on let's go boys," He says getting whistles from the crowd.

I feel Draco squeeze my hand in anger but before he can act i remove my hand and walk up to the guy with my blood boiling.

"You want me" i say walking my hand up to on his arm.

He quickly loses his words and gets a nervous face on and slowly nodes his head. I let out a small giggle before i rest my hand on his shoulder and release every once of anger i have in me.

I hear him scream in pain as i feel my eyes glow their bright blue and burn him. Threw his shirt. Gasps fill the room as i make him kneel on his knees that when i finally stop.

"You couldn't handle me" i say turning around to the grinning Draco who is watching me in awe.

"Now if this little competition keeps going you will turn out like him, weak and pathetic i can sleep with whoever the hell i want, and if anyone questions Me or whoever i am involved with you will also end up like him. Got it?" i say looking around the dead silent room.

I quickly turn on my heel and walk out to meet Matthew.

Draco POV:

I let out a loud laugh when she makes her exit still in awe.

That was incredibly hot and wow is she powerful. Blaise sits up from the couch as i step of the table.

"So you didn't know huh," he says looking up at me as i shake my head no. he lets out a chuckle.

"You got it bad mate," he says slapping my shoulder.

"Keep your mouth shut Blaise," i say walking away after her.

As i leave the common room i begin to think about how that was handled. I think she did the honor of stopping that stupid competition. And all i did was confess that not why i slept with her. But i never said why i did also. But that's non of their business. Gosh, where the hell is she.