Beb

Kind of a filler chapter im sorrrryy but thank you for reading!! and if your from tik tok hii! 🤍

My eyes slowly open, revealing Draco's blue orbs watching me.

"Good morning" he says bring his hand up to my face.

"Creep" i say turning away from his gaze. Well i hear him let out a chuckle.

"Not my fault your Beautiful" he says with a goofy smile turning me back over.

"how was your sleep" i say scooting closer into him.

"The best" i smile. I can agree. There was no nightmares, no shivering, no creeping thoughts, Just him, Just us.

Draco peeled himself off my bare body reaching down to the floor to grab somthing.

"Here love" he says holding up a dark black t-shirt. I smile and take it and drape it over my body.

"my clothes always seem to look better on you" He says pulling me back into him.

"Thank you" i say blushing, which causes Him to kiss my light pink cheeks.

"Dracieeeeeee!!!" i hear a whine come from his door. It's Pansy.

I roll my eyes and Draco seems to notice "Go away" he snaps coldly at the door.

"But cmon i thought you would want to have some fun" she says giggling on the other side of the door.

I take it upon myself to open the door still in just Draco's long black t-shirt. And instantly Pansy's jaw dropped.

"Sorry Draco is busy" i say pouting my lip, as she once did to me.

She picks up her jaw from the floor and replaces it with a look of disgust.

"You YOU" i cut off her screams slamming the door into her face and resting my eyes on a grinning Malfoy.

"Mmmm territorial now, i like it" He says getting up in just his grey sweat pants that have a small snake on the side and capturing me in a kiss.

"Im sorry i did that she will probably tell everyone" i say pulling my hair up into a messy bun.

"Its fine" im taken back by this response, Draco i hd always felt never wanted people to know we were anything. I thought he has been pushing me away this year for that reason. If not that then why?

"i thought you were scared people would be thinking you've gone. "soft"

Draco POV:

I used to care all about my reputation but the second i saw how powerful she was, and how everyone wanted her. Hell i would be proud to call her mine. And make sure everyone knows it. We are more powerful together. And i cant help the love i feel towards her, i dont even have a fear of my parents not approving, my mom already loves her. And shes a wealthy pureblood raging with power, so i know my dad will too.

"Your mine arent you?" i say raising an eye brow at her.

"I mean what do you mean" she says looking away. 

"i mean" i grab her shoulder and turn her back around. "I want you to be my" before i can finish the question i feel my left arm start to burn, pulling me back into reality. Luckily the charm covers the mark, but doesn't stop the pain.

I cant ask her to be my girlfriend, once she find out about my Secret she will run. I bring my arm behind my back to stop me from
wincing in pain in front of her.

"your what" She says looking at me waiting.

"Friend" is the only word i can choke out to stop me from screaming in pain.