Part 50

My eyes flutter open to Draco's soft touch of his fingers running through my hair. I look into his eyes and see a smile come to his lips. We still haven't talked about anything, we both just wanted rest.

"I think you should stay the day in," he said keeping his warm hand on my cheek.

"Draco you know I won't," I say turning on my side to face him.

"I don't want you anywhere near me when everything goes down Severa," He said removing his hand from my face in a demanding tone.

I nodded my head, but we both know trouble always seems to find me.

"I know we haven't talked about anything but I don't know what will happen after tonight," he says reaching his gaze down to his rings.

"Whatever happens, know that I love you Severa"

"Don't- don't say that like your saying goodbye Draco," I say pulling his face up to me.

His eyes sadden like he knows he won't be safe, but he told me he will be. I pull him into an embrace and whisper in his ear. "I love you too"

Breakfast is bland without Emily, and it's not like I can sit next to Draco, so I somehow find my way next to Matt.

"And then he sent me out of the classroom and gave me a 0?! what kind of teacher does that?" Matt yells at me referring to Snape's class he had yesterday, I mean he did mistake one ingredient for another resolving a trip to the hospital wing for his partner, he really does suck at potions.

I let out A giggle as I observe my friend on his rampage while I bite into my toast, I hope he will be safe tonight. Apart from me wants to warn him, warn everyone but I know it so selfish of me not to, but I simply cant he is too important to me to do anything that might hurt him, or us.

I lazily swing my feet over the bench to get up with Matt to head to transfiguration my head wondering where Emily is and praying she will show up for our class.

Classes went by too quickly as my stomach began to twist and turn thinking about tonight.

"Severa, your coming to our lessons tonight right?" Harry's voice said breaking me out of my thoughts.

I nodded my head yes as he stepped closer to me. "I and Dumbledore think we have found another Horcruxe so we will probably be there"

I resist the urge to roll my eyes at the fact that I will again be sitting in the astronomy tower alone doing dumb spells so I just nodded my head and walked away back to my room to enjoy the last few hours of the piece this school has, before everything changes.

I begin my walk and see all the students laughing and giggling well some throwing paper's even food at each other, and seeing the Weasly twins get in trouble for playing with magic tricks again. Just what it seems to be like a normal day. My eyes wander through the common room trying to spot Draco, but he is nowhere to be found. He is probably more anxious than me.

I walk up the cold stairs and sit on my bed and stare out the window as I see the clouds move in covering the low sun is when I glance at my watch and see it is 4 pm time to head to the astronomy tower. I stand up from my bed and roll my eyes thinking of the long list of spells dumbledore has probably left me to complete.

I walk over to my door ready to swing it open, but it doesn't budge. What the hell? I try again and again but it's locked, it's spelling, it not moving a tiny bit.

Draco POV:

I rush to the room of requirement with a weird feeling in my stomach knowing how much Severa will be angry with me for locking her door, but I can't let her see what I have to do.