New Years

Days later.

Severa POV:

I slide my dress over my body for the New Years Party. I'm so excited to see Emily even Blaise i mean i haven't really talked to the guy but he's Draco's friend so. And of course Draco.
Me and him have been writing every day back and forth but I cannot wait to see him in person.

I begin to smile at my appearance in my mirror. I settled for a black sparkly short long sleeve dress. Draco told me i could wear a short dress cause it was more casual so I did.

I put on The necklace that my grandfather gave me

I put on The necklace that my grandfather gave me. It looks good with everything because it's just a simple small diamond on a silver chain its all alone nothing else with it, but just alone it's worth so much, it reminds me of me.

I had a pair of black heels and strawberry lip gloss and I'm good to go.

I walk downstairs to see my Grandfather already by the fireplace.

"Is all your things packed for tomorrow?" He says looking at me.

"Yes everything is in my trunk," i say looking at him.

"Make sure your not home too late you have to catch the train back to Hogwarts tomorrow," He says raising his eyebrows.

"I know i know Pop," i say embracing him in a hug.

"i love you," i say picking up floo powder.

"I you more," he says with a soft smile.

My feet slam into the floor but i still keep my balance and take in my surroundings. Malfoy Manor.

"SEVERAAAA" i high pitch scream hits my ears as i am embarrassed in a hug by Emily.

"Heeh nice to see you to Emily" i say giggling just as Blaise comes up and wraps his arm around her waist. hm.

"Hey Merlin" he says raising his glass.

"Blaise" i say smiling.

We get into a conversation about our Christmas break until I am pulled out of the conversation by Miss Malfoy and pulled into a hug.

" oh my hello dear Draco didn't tell us you were coming," she said with a smile.

"surprise," I say giggling "you look amazing by the way I love your dress" I say looking up and down her dress.

"Me?? Look at you i love it" She says rubbing my shoulder and motioning to my dress.

"So I'm guessing your the one who puts together all these party's" i say smiling at her

"oh of course the boys could never, plus what else is this huge house used for" She says laughing.

"Oh-oh here comes Draco i will leave you too alone," she says winking that i can't help but giggle at.