6th Year

Severa POV:

I stare down at my Grandfathers Grave feeling the tears flow down my cheeks. It's been a week since i took in all the Merlin Magic, and he was right it felt worse than the Crucio Curse. I haven't eaten or been able to sleep. My eyes turned blue and they haven't switched to brown sense and my hair was a lot lighter brown now But ever since i felt like i barely have had control over my own body If i got the slightest bit angry something would break. But I'm lucky i didn't die, But he did. So a part of me wishes it was me instead of my loving kind warm Grandfather Emrys Merlin.

He was buried on our island along with my mother and father right next to him. Then there was just me, Alone.

"mam are you ready to go we don't want to be late for the train" I hear Maria's voice yell out for me. I get up grabbing my things and taking her hand well she transports us to Platform 9 3/4.

"pleas be safe" she says in my ear a i bend down to hug her

" you to" i say boarding the train.

I look for an empty compartment cause honestly i just want to be left alone. I look and look but all the compartments are full so i decide on the most empty one. I slide the door open and the two girls' heads snapped towards me.

"Can i sit here?" i say.

They quickly nod their heads yes and don't hide their terrified look when i sit down. Of course, they're scared everyone knows i got all the Merlin Magic Now after my Grandfathers death, it has been all over the paper.

I have gotten many of Harry's letters which were all full of concern but i ignored them all, i really want nothing to do with anyone.

"im Katie Bell" One of the girls says holding her hand out for me to shake which i do.

"Severa Merlin," i say with a straight face.

"Sorry about your grandfather," the other girl says. It annoys me that everyone knows but that's just a side effect of being a Merlin.

"thanks im gonna go to the bathroom," i say looking for an excuse to leave the cart.

I get up and slide the door open and start to walk through the carts. I roll my eyes realizing i have to go through the Slytherin Cart to get there.

I open the door and instantly all eyes are on me but I'm only looking for my blond best friend and then i see her. She climbs over Blaise and runs and jumps in my arms. Emily.

"I'm so happy to see you are you okay?" she says into my ear.

I nodded my head yes when Blaise motions for us to come over. I walk over and almost stop dead in my tracks when i see his pale blond hair, my heart stops beating and i feel like i can't breathe, He looks just like me. He has small scratches here and there he looks thinner with dark circles under his eyes but that's impossible.

He meets my gaze as his eyes go wide he is probably noticing the same thing about me.

my eyes leave his and travel to the dark Haired girl that's on his arm Pansy. My heart stings

"i actually have somewhere to be but i will find you later," i say rushing away towards the bathroom that i really don't even need.

but my mind keeps racing, because why was Draco Malfoy under the Crucio Curse?

Draco POV;

Right, when i saw her my heart felt sad, Her brown eyes looked hurt and lifeless, She looked like she couldn't sleep or eat anything, Just like me.

I got up peeling Pansy off of me to go follow her.

I followed her until there were no people around when i finally said something.

"Wait" is all i had to say for her to stop and turn around.

"Are -Are you okay?" i said looking down out the floor, she probably thought i was so pathetic still chasing after her after she pretty much told me she didn't want to be with me.

"Are you okay?" She said keeping her distance which annoyed me. "let me ask you something Malfoy" She said using my last name which sunk my heart even more. "Why were you under the Crucio Curse?" she said in a whisper.

"I could ask you the same thing Merlin" i snapped back. Which made her let out a scoff.

"Whatever go run off then," She said shooing me away with her hand which i did not comply.

"you never answered my question"

"you never answered mine" She snapped

"Are you okay?" i said softly.

"no," she said as she walked off deeper into the train.

Why the hell can't i stop thinking about her, What a pathetic excuse i am for a Malfoy. I don't go chasing girls threw trains, Why is she so impossible. I used to think it was my reputation that would stop me from ever being with a girl and being soft but that day after she made that boy kneel on his knees for saying something she didn't like just proved me wrong, so so so wrong. Together we would be perfect we would be so powerful anyone would be to scared to even say anything especially now that she had the Merlin Magic in her. But that wasn't enough. She still pushed me away, And i don't know why.

Threw all my selfish thought on how much better she would make me look, i couldn't ignore the pain in my heart knowing she went through that curse, She felt my pain. I wanted to be there for her to hold her.

I hated the feeling every time i got when she pushed me away, I just wanted her to feel how i felt every time, Cause it hurts more than the Crucio Curse.