1 Day to early

I finally make it to my front door a day early hopefully he won't care i think to myself.

My house is on its own island and only 3 people know how to get here. Me, Grandfather, and Snape.

I knock on the door of my own home for a house-elf to open it.

"Oh my hello Miss merlin i wasn't expecting you till tomorrow," She says looking at me shocked.

"i decided to come a day early so me a favor and grab my bags from my dorm thank you miss maria," i say walking by her.

We found Maria all alone when she was just a little elf, so we named her. Explains the muggle name.

i open the door to My grandfather's study to see Snape and him sitting at his desk. They both snap their head towards me.

"Hello i just wanted to come a day early if that's okay" i say looking down.

"missing classes m m m," Snape says shaking his head. "of course its okay dear" he continues standing up and greeting me with a pat.

"Its very good that you have come we have something to discuss but why a day early may i ask?" Papa asks.

"it was nothing" i say lying

"is this because of Mr. Malfoy cause i will snap is wand if need be" Snape says seriously

"NO NO no," i say raising my voice.

"Mr Malfoy? There son?" Papa asks raising his eyebrows.

"yes they seem to have hung out a lot" Snap says looking at me.

"Ah the Malfoys are a good family his mother is very sweet and his father and old friend of mine but i do question his loyalties" Question Draco's father's loyalty? i repeat in my head why?

"Right anyway we must discuss something that has caught my attention that you should know," he says looking at me motioning to sit down in the other chair.

"I know you have been having outbursts from your emotions from your power —— well it is because when you parents got rid of the magic and their memories——— well you cant get rid of magic it has to go somewhere. So their merlin magic went into you. This is why it is harder than before to control it. But the more power the harder it is to control, and you should control the power never let the power control you, my dear." Grandfather said getting sadder.

"When I am gone Severa my power will transfer into you and you will be as powerful as ever to the point where you want to need a wand at all or to even say a spell. But there is a prophecy, your prophecy."

"the one with great power will bring good and Beauty but if power controls it will bring nothing but pain and suffering" he reads the prophecy well i continue to stare at him.

"we are not sure what will happen after i die but you will die also if you can't handle the power. You cant let it control you Severa you cant," he said to me with sad eyes.

"Wh- What I I I cant do that i i cant i can barely control my emotions now let alone all the Merlin magic and pl- Please you cant leave me, Grandfather, you the last family i have there's no one else for me," i say letting a tear roll down my face.

"i cant pappa i cant there no one else that i will ever be able to be myself around there is no ine else who can love me, i will be alone, no parents no friends" no Draco i say in my head increasing more tears.

"you can't leave me alone," i say getting up and hugging him.

"i may not have a choice, my dear. I think this will be our last Christmas, im sorry." He says hugging me back.

My grandfather is going to pass soon he's already weak. I don't have anyone my parents left me cause i was too much for them, Draco says im not enough. Then what am i. I hope the magic takes me too after it transfers to me. Cause a world where I'm completely alone. i don't want to live in.

"i love you so much thank you for being my Grandfather," i say hugging him.

"i love you more daughter," he says rubbing my hair.

I sit on my bed and start to cry and cry and cry. I can't hold it together in front of anyone anymore I need someone, anyone.

That's when an owl taps on my window breaking my sobs. I walk over to my winder and open the letter attached to its foot.

" invitation for Severa Merlin the Malfoy Christmas Ball held on Christmas eve please attend in nice dress wear." —— "hello Severa although we have not met yet i would love your company at the ball in 5 days' time your all my son seems to want to talk about so i thought i should meet this girl. Thank you for being there for him. Mrs. Malfoy"

I scoff as i crumble the letter and throw it on the floor laying back down on my bed.

So he has the urge to talk about me to his mother, yet he can barely talk to my face? And why would she even want me there he's clearly lying to her as if he would ever say I'm there for him. Pft i scoff again. He really thinks i won't come and show them how you actually treat me. I think to myself. Well then looks like I'm going then but first i need...a date.

I get up wiping my eyes from the tears that have finally stopped and pulled out a parchment and a quill.

"thank you so much for the invitation Mrs.Malfoy i would love to attend and cannot wait to see Draco.  -Severa Merlin" 

I write.

Then send it off on the same owl giving it a treat before leaving. And pull out another parchment and begin to write.

"Dear, Matthew i have to attend the Malfoy Christmas ball but i refuse to be tortured alone may you accompany me? plus it is the perfect excuse to see you over brake dress nice!! with love - Severa Merlin"

And i sent the letter off as i run downstairs to tell my grandfather of the news.

"Papa i just got invited to the Malfoy Christmas ball may i go" i say pouting my lip well he looks up from his book.

"Yes yes you may be prepared i have been hearing things about the Malfoy's they might have an unexpected announcement," he says looking at me.

i really don't know how but he seems to know everything before everyone but hes always and i mean always right.

"Okay I will be careful don't worry" i give him a reassuring smile.