Deathly Hallows

This is going to definitely be out of order.

I feel the wind hit the back of my head as I step closer to the edge of Gringotts waiting for Harry cornered by snatchers, the only place to go is down. Without my wand.

"She's disarmed!!" One of the snatchers yelled to the other.

"What a shame," the other said smirking all coming closer.

"Have any last words you filthy blood-traitor" The one closest to me said holding up his wand to my face.

"not today" I salute and take the last step off the roof of the bank falling.

"The HELL?" I hear one of the snatchers yell just as I'm caught in the clutch of Harry and a dragon I'm guessing they just came across.

I let out a huge breath of relief, thank goodness, Harry.

I hold him close and hug him as he giggles.

"Doubting my skills Sev," He said looking into my eyes well we flew through the air I couldn't help but laugh.

"did you get it?" I hold on tighter to the dragon watching Hermonie steer.

Harry lifted his hand revealing a small gold goblet, "now all we have to do is destroy it" I nodded my head closing my eyes feeling the wind hit me. This is the only break I have had to truly close my eyes all summer. It's just been searching and searching all summer with the three for small snippets of Voldemort's soul.

I look at my reflection in the water remembering my wand left back on the bank's roof I quickly snatch Harry's wand and say a spell to make my wand reappear right in my hand.

"we should jump" Hermione yells

"when?" Ron says in fear.

"now!" before I knew it I was submerged in the cold water. The water inhabited my body causing me to go into shock for I'm not sure how long until I saw all the memories start to flood in.

Albus Dumbledore was a great man, his funeral

"We have to find these Horcruxes, your not safe here Severa" Harry.

"I will not be returning to Hogwarts'

"Dear, Severa please please write to me, I miss you, promise I would have told you, you know I don't have a choice. Please respond to my other letters. I need to make sure you are safe and please stay away from Potter the Dark Lord is making moves to get closer and closer to him so just stay away, D.M" I never responded, how can I trust a death eater. Even one I love.

"Severa!" Rons yelling breaks me out of my blackness and Harry's at the same time.

I jump up and start coughing all the water I swallowed.

"He killed them" Harry blurts out which causes all our heads to snap at him.

"what harry?"

"HE KILLED THEM EVERYONE AT THE BANK THERE DEAD, cause of me"

"You let him in Harry, You can't let him do that it wasn't your fault," Hermonie says attempting to calm him as she pulls out our clothes.

"Well, it's not that easy," Harry says slipping his shirt over his head while I mutter a drying spell and quickly changing. "And the next Horcrux we have to go into Hogwarts that's where it is"

My hearts stops, clearly so does Ron's

"And how are we supposed to get into the Deatheater courters, Harry?" He says in a harsh tone while Harry just shrugged his shoulders pulling out a piece of glass I think from Dumbledore.

"We need to destroy this stuff now that we have the sword," Ron says taking off the locket Horcrux from around his neck.

"let's make camp up in those woods and spend the night the tomorrow we can look for the next one," Hermoniee says pulling out the sword of Gryffindor from her bag and handing it to me.

Lemme explains so in this story they found the locket from Umbridge then found the goblet in Bellatrix's vault but they haven't destroyed or used or lost the sword yet. I hope all the switching around isn't too confusing sorry!

We quickly walk up to the nearest woods and set up camp.

I watch as Hermione puts up a wall of invisibility around us, just before ron throws a piece of food at my head is when I whip my focus to him.

"you two come inside and eat before it's gone," He says with a light laugh.

I rarely eat anyway.

I am dragged inside by Ron as all of us begin quietly eating the little food we have, after all, we are just a bunch of tired teenagers trying to do something completely bigger than us.

"Goodnight" I mutter sliding into a cold bunk letting sleep consume me.

I am rudely awoken by a loud noise of screeching, yelling, until I hear an explosion. I rush out of the tent to find Ron, Harry with the sword in between them.

I rush over to them to find them both smiling at the sky.

"Bloody hell," Ron says sitting up.

"Brilliant," Harry said following Ron while I stand there with a confused look on my face.

"What happened?" My eyes scan for evidence trying to figure it out for myself and I do when I see a destroyed locket, and a split in half goblet, they destroyed the Horcruxes.

Just as they were about to answer I hear a high pitch scream and we all quickly rush towards the noise recognizing Hermione's voice.

We sprint all clenching our wand in our hands while Ron has the sword in his other. I come first to see the snatchers holding Hermione dragging her away. My eyes shoot to Harry as I raise my wand and quietly say a hex I know will mess up his face for the time being for him to be unrecognizable.

I shoot the hex at him as he falls to the floor I see his face swell up, It worked I smile knowing they won't know who he is until I get it with a spell and everything goes dark.