the not so common room

I mumble the Slytherin password as the stones turn and the painting swings open revealing an empty common room, Crap classes must have started.

I rush inside to find out that it is in fact not empty, Draco, he waited for me. I click my heel against the cold floor which makes his eye shoot up from his book and smile, his real smile.

"there you are" he throws the book down at the couch as he gets up and rushes over to me grabbing my hands and examing my bloody knuckles. "are you okay"

My eyes meet with his and I feel my lips tug up into a smile when I see the worry in his eyes. he cares.

"I'm okay it was just a small fight" I chuckle looking down at my hands myself to hide my blush.

"Small?, You beat the hell out of him," he says in an impressed tone. I watch his hand as it moves from the mine up to my chin pulling at it until I meet his eyes.

"can I ask, who he is?" I see no hint of jealousy in his voice, giving the fact I made it obvious I see no interest in him after almost killing him, but do hear something else?

"um," great after I tell him this I think the jealousy will come back. But I don't want it to I like this more protective side of him. I take a deep breath and leave his gaze. "I guess you could say we used to date when I was younger, but he left me when I found out my parents left me volunteer my grandfather used to tell me a lie that they didn't have a choice, but that day I found out that they simply just didn't want me and I guess he thought I was too emotionally distressed and he couldn't handle it" I ramble out a little too fast, but I am welcomed with silence as I'm guessing Draco is processing.

"then he's a complete idiot," Draco said taking my face in his.

I gave him a small smile and a nod as I felt my tummy flutter.

"Severa you have to understand I would never do that to you, I would never volunteer to leave you, ever"

"I know, I trust you," I say and I mean it I really do, I can trust Draco with every small and every big secret, every fear, every doubt, every single thing. Because I am just completely consumed by our love.

I felt Draco pull my face in and meet his soft lips with mine, it was a deep passionate kiss, that I never wanted to end. Are lips fitted perfectly together moving in sync like our kiss just could go on forever? I looped my arms around him feeling the butterfly's dance in my tummy, I never would let him go either.

He moved his hands around my neck deepening the kiss, the kiss that I wanted to go on forever, but to my dismay, he pulled away to meet my eyes with a smile.

"I love you Sev, but we have to get to class"

I rolled my eyes.

"since when does Draco Malfoy care about getting to class on time?" I raised my eyebrows at him while he let out a chuckle.

"I care about my education" no he doesn't. Does he want me to leave?

"plus you should probably go wash your hands off, and I have to get to class, as well" Ok maybe he just wants to go to class, not get away from me.

"what class do you have?" I say pushing even more.

"History of Magic" he mumbles kissing my head and rushing out of the common room, that was strange.

I try to shake the thought as I make my way to the bathroom, why would he be hiding something from me? no there's no chance we just got things finally almost normal, I get we can't go public cause he doesn't want Voldemort to find out which I understand, but why would he keep something from me?