Have some fun.

2 Updates cause i wont be able to update tomorrow:( enjoy! comment what you think!

I wake up and my hands instantly go to my lips replaying the kiss i shared with him last night.

"Hey are you okay" i see Emily slowly walk up to my bed.

"Yea i'm okay why" i said tilting my head in confusion.

"Oh okay thats good i wasn't sure if you forgot me like you forgot Draco" Thats his name, i found myself for some odd reason making a note of that in my head.

"Well its a good thing it's Saturday we can finally have a little fun" Emily says grabbing my hands and pulling me out of bed.

She pulls me to the bathroom and tells me about our plans for today.

"Cmonn you have to comee" she says winning.

"you know im not good at quidditch" i say applying some strawberry gloss in the mirror.

"Neither am i its just a fun game with a couple of friends just for today please??" she said pouting even more.

"Fine" i say slipping on jeans and a short sleeve shirt with my coat.

Draco Pov:

I wake up to Blaise smacking my head, apart of me wanted to rip his head off. But i complied against it.

"Mate wake up were gonna play quidditch with some Gryffindors and knock Potter of his broom on accident of course" he says with a chuckle.

I want to smile at the idea of watching Potter fall and brake something but i cant. Images of her flood my head. I just want to see her.

"Merlin is going" Blaise says with a wink. Before i knew it i was up on my feet getting ready.

Severa Pov:

I look around the field of people catching a pair of dark blue eyes.

"Harry?" i say looking at Emily.

"Oh yea by the way we are playing against the Gryffindors" she says with a giggle.

"You failed to mention that" i say walking over to Harry hearing her small oopses in response.

I walk up to Harry and embrace him
in a hug.

"Why didnt you come and see me i missed you"  i say holding his hand in mine and smiling at his light blush.

"oh um sorry i thought you wouldn't want to see me after everything" he says looking away.

"What do you mean" i say looking at a confused face Harry didn't harm me he was the one who brought me to the hospital wing after all, right?

But before he can answer a cold voice interrupted him.

"Ready to lose Potter?" Draco snapped at Harry.

"Oh shut it Malfoy we all know im better" Harry said rolling his eyes.

"We will see about that, now come on lets get the game started" he yelled.

"So team captains letsss seee Malfoy and Potter?" Blaise says.

"Yea i will go first i will have-" but Harry is cut off.

"Merlin is with me" Draco says with a devilish smile on his face well his stone cold eyes pierce into mine.

I sigh and give Harry an apologetic look well walking besides Draco.

Everyone soon got into formation, i decided to play as a chaser.

I hear the whistle Emily just blew and quickly began to take off.