Back

It's been about a week since I've been away from Hogwarts. And they're already making me go.

My grandfather has informed me that over the summer i will have to do training with him to take his power and not die But dying with my parents and the rest of my family doesn't seem so bad.

I grab my portkey back to Hogwarts and instantly appear in my empty dorm room. My stuff is already here because well i didn't take any of it with me.

I take a seat on my bed right when i hear a knock on the door. More like a bang now.

i get up and turn the door nob my eyes quickly meeting with his light grey smoky eyes.

"Why didn't you write, you know how worried i have been?!" Draco says rushing past me into my room well i close the door.

"I have been coming here every day to see if you have returned gosh hell" he says quickly walking over to me and embracing me in a tight hug.

I hug him back, i love his hugs, Gosh i love him. I don't know if that's even to soon but after everything we have been through this year i feel like it's not, but i doubt he feels the same.

"Hey hey look at me" His sweet voice breaks me from my thoughts as he grabs my chin forcing my gaze at him.

"i missed you," he says quietly. I can't help the butterfly's dancing in my tummy as he says that. He missed me. And of course, i missed him.

"There there gone" i choke out.

"Im so sorry Severa," he says hugging me again.

I love this side of him, soft, caring, and loving.

"i just want it to go away all the pain it hurts please please Draco make it go away," i say into his eyes.

And instantly he does what I've been wanting him to do for a while, He cups my face and kisses me.

Draco POV:

It broke my heart to see her in so much pain, she needed to forget. And i know what will do the trick.

I rush into her and finally kiss her. I kiss her hard and passionate as if it will be our last time.

My hands travel to her waist pulling her hips against me. Gosh, she's just so intoxicating i want all of her. I start to walk us to the bed and she doesn't protest.

I slowly lay her down on the bed never breaking our kiss. I rip my robes off, As she starts playing with my belt buckle. Just that turns me on.

I look down at her warm brown eyes and smile.
I bend down over her resting my body on top of hers so she can feel what she's doing to me. And by her little smirk plastered on her face I'm guessing she has.

"Lose your clothes now," I say breathing in her ear.

She instantly complies by ripping her shirt off over her head. She's wearing a black lace bra. If I was going to die right now this is how i would want it to be. Cause this sight might just kill me.

"You look so gorgeous love," I say cupping her face and using my thumb to pull on her bottom lip.

"Your turn" she whispers.

I grab the bottom of my shirt and take it off in one movement and start our kiss again. Right as my bare chest hits her skin I feel electricity run through us.

I take over her mouth by shoving my tongue in as she lets out a sound of pleasure.

"You will be the end of me" I say in her ear as she arches her back i take the opportunity to put my hands under her and unclasp her bra.