Katie Bell

It's been about a month since school has started and the First Hogsmaid trip is today. Harry asked me to go with him, of course, I got some weird looks from my fellow Slytherins when I said yes.

As usual, it was cold outside so I made sure to dress warmly. I said goodbye to Emily and started to walk out the door to go meet Harry.

I meet Harry with a  smile as we both say our hellos and begin walking to hogsmaid.

About 10 minutes into our walk I see his bright blond hair pass us. I haven't spoken To Draco at all since the train. It's like he wants nothing to do with me. But honestly, after what I did, turning him down when he was finally opening up his heart, I wouldn't want to even look at me.

But that's all I and Draco did was look at each other, We wouldn't speak, But his eyes always said enough. He looked tired like he needed love but he didn't know where to find it. And honestly, I wanted to be that person for him, but every time I dare to even speak he leaves.

As he passes us he shuts into Harry making him fall.

"watch it Malfoy" Harry spat.

"Harry just leave it" I whisper yell.

"Yea Potter listen to your little girlfriend and Leave it." Draco spat without looking at me.

Harry took my hand and got up and we started to walk again until I heard Draco scoff from behind us. I was so fed up with his Games I was just flaming. I always seem to keep my emotions with my power in check until he, does something. It's always him. I stop in my tracks.

"what do you want!" I say raising my voice at him. This shocks him that I finally opened my mouth to say something to him. He just gets me so, I don't even know. He didn't even say sorry about my Grandfather, he didn't comfort me, he didn't do anything caring ever.

But my rage instantly faded when his soft blue eyes met mine making my heart stop. Before he could say anything I left his eyes and grabbed Harry's arm and left him.

We finally got to the three broomsticks and Harry met his friends and all got a table together.

"here you are," Ron said setting 4 butterbeer on the table.

We all smiled and said thank you until my eye caught the most terrible sight. I felt my chest tighten and my breakfast wanting to come up.

"i i need to go I think I'm going to be sick," I say getting up and leaving my friends to run into the bathroom.

I get into the biggest stall and start to cry. I guess he really never cared. The tears increased as I replayed the image of Draco and Pansy kissing at the dark booth. But that's not what hurt me cause I've seen it so many times before it's what Pansy was wearing on her left thumb. The ring I got him.

Draco POV:

I was waiting for someone to be alone so I could give them the cursed necklace to order them to give it to the headmaster.

As I waited to find my pray my eyes to drift to her. she sitting with scarface Potter-like she has been everywhere now.

I raised the fire whisky to my lips in an attempt to soothe my blood from boiling over And killing Potter. to my dismay, it does not work. I need something stronger to distract me, that when her black hair comes into view, Pansy.

"hello Draco" she says taking a seat beside me.

I don't even look at her cause I can't get my eyes off the laughing happy Sev. Why is she so happy? and without me?

"kiss me," I say still not looking at Pansy. and of course, she quickly obeys.

Her lips are chapped from the cold, and rough. They taste like butterbeer, but honestly, I prefer strawberries.

I let this go on for a little while until I see a dark-haired girl get up from her friends and start heading towards the bathroom.

I gladly pull away from Pansy, and notice she slipped my ring of my figure when I wasn't noticing, Sevs ring.

"give me that." I say ripped it off her figure and sliding it on my own.

and start walking to the bathroom. I pass Potters table expecting to see Severa there still laughing but her chair is empty? Where is she? I shake the worry off me as I try to concentrate on what I have to do.

I enter the bathroom and see the dark-haired girl looking into the mirror, not noticing I came in. I pull out my wand and cast the spell on her.

"you don't know who gave you this necklace but you must bring it to dumbledore the headmaster" I whisper to her as her lifeless eyes nodded yes.

I hand the cursed necklace to her with only a small covering on it, stopping it from killing me on the way here. She takes it and walks out. I let out a relief of air, It worked. That was until I heard another stall open, Panic comes to my chest, I didn't even check if it was empty.

The stall door slowly creeps open well I am waiting to curse my opponent with my wand out pointed at the door, I stop, it's her Sev.

"what the hell are you doing in here I could have hurt you!!" I say lowering my wand in anger. But she raises hers.

"You used an unforgivable curse?!" she yelled pointing her wand at my throat.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I say backing away, and then in one swift movement, I pull my wand and disarm her.

She watched as her wand flies into the air and I use this time to quickly back up and try to escape, but I can't move?

I am turned around willingly to face her, once and for all, I meet her blue eyes.

Severa Pov:

I snap my figures and visualize what I want to do just like my grandfather taught me and Draco froze. I have been learning to control my ability to wandless magic for a while, and I have gotten pretty good.

"how the hell" Draco yelled trying to move and failing.

"I've seen that necklace before, why are you trying to kill Dumbludoor Malfoy," I said walking up close to him.

"let me Go now," he says not looking at me.

"It's your fault" I whisper.

"what" he says

"It's your fault I'm in here, I just felt sick cause you, you were kissing Pansy, Do you really not care about me anymore?" I say being vulnerable for the first time in a long time.

"i" is all Draco chokes out.

"nevermind what am I saying, you probably didn't even want me to say yes to being your girlfriend did you?" I say meeting his blue cream eyes.

"yes I did" he turned his head away "but not anymore, I can't," he says.

"Draco," I say letting him go from my magic. "I don't know why you're trying to hurt anyone but I know you, so there must be a reason, so I'm sorry to get in the way". I say walking around him and leaving.

Me and Harry start to make our way back to the castle until we are both stopped dead in our tracks by Katie Bells' floating body. I grab Harry's arm well he jumps in front of me protectively. And she releases and ear tearing scream as her body falls to the floor.

Everyone rushes around her including me but i pull Harry back when i see, the necklace. Dracos plan failed.

"No one touch the necklace its cursed" Hagrid's voice yelled. As he ran over and grabbed Katies body and started for the castle.

Even with the terrorizing act before me, all I could think is if Draco was okay.