First day things.

Draco POV:

I was spitting out rubbish from my mouth I had to I couldn't let people think i called Merlin pretty. But I'm sure all those boys drooling at her thought the same stupid thing. And bloody Harry Potter she chooses to sit with??! I'm not mad cause i wanted her to sit with me or anything only annoyed that she sat with scarface.

I had to quickly insult her when she caught me calling her pretty so, of course, I had to lie right through my teeth and started yelling how ugly she was. Good one Draco I thought to myself. But it didn't really seem to bother her that was until i brought up her parents. I saw the look of hurt and worry spread across her face as she turned around with shiny eyes. when I saw her like that it made my heart ache but i shouldn't be getting this stupid feeling in my chest. But I wanted to go up to her and say that i was sorry and that none of it was true but Pansy soon snapped me out of my worried look while she looked at me confused.

So i spat another rude thing about her parents until Professor Snape interrupted me. I watched her turn to Potter and say something and before i looked away they were arm and arm walking out of the great hall. I felt bad that i said anything in the first place but the look of a Merlin a proud Slytherin locked arms with a slimy Gryffindor just upset me. 

"Drackie can you walk me to class please" Pansy broke me out of my train of thought. She so annoying yea i use her for a hookup now and then but does she actually expect me to have feelings for someone has weak and frail as her? I would need a strong woman by my side one who keeps me on my toes and that was for sure not Pansy.

"what class do you have," i say in an annoyed tone not even looking at her.

"potions," she says trying to be flirty.

"yea so do I lets go," i say getting up from the table and start to walk out but just as I turn the corner my shirt color is grabbed and pulled into an empty corridor. I quickly snapped my head up to see who dared to do that to Draco Malfoy sing Professor Snape with angry eyes. Pansy didn't even stop with me she's so clueless and dumb she kept walking.

"what is it professor" I snapped.

"you shall not speak a word about Merlins parents ever again got it" he said

"gosh everyone's trying to protect the stupid Merlin girl like shes all tha-"

"Her parents left her for the muggle world when she was only 8 stupid boy," he said letting go of my shirt and walking out.

Just like that the pain in my chest came back. I can't believe I said those things to her she probably hates me. I would hate me.

Sev's POV:

"here Sev come sit with me," Harry said motioning to a seat at the front.

"Okay sure," i said following him to the seat.
i took a seat putting my back down next to me on the floor and pulling my potions book out and putting it on the desk. Just then i hear a girl scoff from the classroom entrance. To my luck of course it's Draco and Pansy. "great" I mutter under my breath while rolling my eyes.

"What's wrong," Harry asks.

i don't say anything but motion my head at the door. He sees Draco and pansy making an entrance into our class.

And then i noticed Draco is look back at Harry with a look of disgust when he says "What are you looking at Potter" in a mean tone.

"Not much" i chime in defending Harry. While harry lets out a giggle and high-fives me. And his small gesture makes me giggle as well.