09. Plan B

Un-betaed

----------------------------------

Crimson eyes watched silently, eyes focusing on the TV. Watching the movement of the three members of TRIGGER there. Eyes narrowing slightly, as he clicked his tongue in distaste.

"So dull... The shine is still so dull." He muttered out.

"Riku-sama."

Riku blinked his eyes before he turned his turned his head to the side, looking over his shoulder. Yuuto was walking toward where he sat, some document on his hand. When the older man stopped walking, he gave Riku the document, letting the red head read the document.

"Hmm, so as we expecting. TRIGGER will take hold one of the day of the re-opening." A small smile slowly bloomed on Riku's face. "To think both us and Re:Vale thought the same about Zero Area. It will be a waste to let such a beautiful stage to not be used. I'm glad they planned the same with me."

Yuuto chuckled at that. "I can still remember your bright smile when you heard the news that they agree about this re-opening, Riku-sama."

The red head let out a pout at that. "Excuse me, of course I will feel happy. I can stand on the stage alongside the senior that I look up to." A smirk then graced the teen face. "And... my years of planning finally come to fruition by standing on that stage."

Suddenly Riku's right hand was grabbed by Yuuto. The older man then brought the hand to his mouth, and kiss the back of it. Crimson eyes blinked in shock because of that gesture.

"And I shall stay at your side, until the end, Young master." Yuuto muttered out with a gentle smile.

Riku immediately blushed at that and whined. "Yuuto-san! That's not fair! You're my manager, but you're more charming than me!"

The older man only let out a laugh at that while Riku continued his whine. But that warm moment shredded by a sudden cough that came from Riku's mouth. Yuuto immediately alerted, slowly rubbing Riku's back.

"Riku-sama..."

"Urgh, I don't like winter..."

"But if this keep up your health..."

"I know... I know my limit. Maybe we better use plan B then?"

"Plan B..." Realization hit Yuuto. "Oh, do you think the manager won't mind."

Riku rolled his eyes at that. "He won't dare say no to me, and I won't lie. I can tell him that I can't perform fully in winter. Pretty sure some people notice that winter, and spring as well, is my weakness. Since my concert were cut to half of usual time."

Yuuto let out a sigh. "Very well. I shall contact him, which Idol group that you want to choose?"

The red head was silent for a while before he suddenly smiled brightly. "I think it's time for reunion with my childhood friend again~"

-oOo-

Step by step, he walked at the studio halls. Humming slightly with a small smile, identity covered by the hat and glasses, but many people recognize him instantly by his humming. Seeing that many of the staff stared at him with some blushing face and widen eyes. But he only gave them a wave before he continued walk toward his destination.

After asking to some people and many minutes later he finally arrived. Right in front of the door with 'Re:Vale' words at the plat, he let out a smirks. Without even knocking, he immediately opened the door with a slam.

"Momo-senpai! Yuki-senpai! I'm here~"

But his movement stopped when he saw there's another seven people there. Seems like IDOLiSH6 was there to greet the older idol. But seeing the tense atmosphere, Riku tilted his head in confusion. When all eyes end up at him, he tensed up slightly.