03. Movement

Edited : 28 / 02 / 2020

TRIGGER just finished with their work as a guest at one of the show that night, three of them right now were inside the car. Both Gaku and Tenn were lecturing Ryuu about his slip at that night show, but somehow from lecturing Ryuu it was changed to Gaku and Tenn bickering. Ryuu tried his best to stop both of them.

"Both of you please stop! Please, for my sake!" Ryuu sounded so desperate when he said that, tired with his bandmate bickering. Sadly, his words backfired, his two teammates looked at him with raised eyebrow.

"For your sake?"

"What are you? A damsel in distress?" Said the youngest member of TRIGGER

Ouch, Ryuu felt really want to cry now. Why, oh god, why his two teammates never get along with each other when they were outside of the work? Then their bickering was stopped when they heard a song. It seems like there's a group that performed at Daiba outdoor concert hall.

"It seems there's a group performed here..." Muttered Tenn

"They're good." Ryuu closed his eyes while hearing the song

"... Sadly, they won't be able to perform long." Stated Gaku with sad tone

Remembering how their president, Yaotome Sousuke, behave whenever there's a rivaling group idol rising... The man will do his best to crush them, whenever there's a rival group rising to challenge TRIGGER... Yaotome Sousuke won't stay silent. The air at the car becoming gloomy, even Tenn and Gaku bickering was forgotten. After that three of them spend the rest of the travel in silent.

Rose quartz eyes looking to the scenery outside of the car with solemn eyes. Many thought passed his mind, about the path his took now, his promise with Takamasa, and more importantly... about his brother. After BoW he never had any chance to meet with his brother again.

Even though both of them work at the same industry, the one that usually got work together with Riku was Gaku. Although the two work under different production, many asked those two to advertise their product. Thanks to the perfume advertisement that Riku and Gaku did together last year.

Tenn didn't know what to felt. Grateful that he didn't have to force himself to smile like nothing happened whenever he was with Riku. Or envying Gaku, since he had a work together with Riku, his beloved twin brother.

But... when Tenn really thought about it. He felt glad he didn't have to work with the red head. Even months passed, he still had a hard time to swallow the truth, that his brother was the top idol Terra. And he didn't know whether Riku hate him or nor. At a glance Riku looked normal, despite almost 5 years passed since their separation, Tenn can saw it.

His brother hiding something, even if he can't read Riku as easily as he did when they were a little child. But he was really sure that Riku hiding something behind that bright smile of his. And Tenn didn't know whether he want to find out or not about what his brother hiding.

-oOo-

A certain red head suddenly sneezed, he then blinked his eyes. Did someone talk about him? In the end he just shrugged his shoulder thinking that it was because the cold weather. He looked to the front again, watching the performance that being presented at the stage by six people. His lips curved into a smile, seeing this group dazzling performance... he can't stop himself not to smile.

A buzzing sound from his pants pocket snapped his attention from the stage. Taking out his phone he looked at the id called, it was from his manager, Yuuto. That strange, Yuuto said that he had a day off today, so the only reason he will call was...