02. Encounter

Un-betaed. English is not my mother language, sorry for any wrong grammar and typo

warning : there's major spoiler for those who didn't play the game. So if you continue to read, you will find some information that not yet aired at I7 anime.

Edited : 21 February 2020

-----------------------------------------------------------

A freezing wind breeze made his pale pink hair flutter slightly, even though he already wore a jacket the cold still manage to penetrate his jacket. Wearing a hat and glasses to cover his identity he continued to walk at this cold day.

December had come, soon it's time for BoW. Blush pink eyes looked to the many building around him. At some building there were a digital billboard that showing a commercial program. His eyes gaze suddenly changed to forlorn when he saw a familiar form appeared at one of the commercial. The form of his twin younger brother, the twin that he leaved behind (with very heavy heart) years ago.

Tenn eyes slowly closed with face scrunched like he was holding in something. He didn't understand at all. What actually happened? How can Riku debuted since two years ago with his condition? He was around 14-15 years old when Terra debuted, that's mean Riku was the same.

What he wanted to know the most was... how can his brother adopted to Tsukumo family? Amongst all, why must Tsukumo production?! One of two japan entertainment empire, alongside Hoshikage production, though the two fame slowly went down. Tsukumo Production manage to get to the top again thanks to their top star, Terra, no... Riku, his younger twin brother.

Though... there's a lot rumor that Tsukumo Production was dangerous, even his adopted father didn't want involved him with Tsukumo pro, hence why he was at Yaotome pro. Tenn really wanted to talk to his brother, asking why he was an idol and many more. But... he felt slightly afraid to ask his brother.

Sighing in tiredness while burying his wish to find his brother and talk, he kept on walking under the coldness of the day.

'Riku... just what happened to you...'

-oOo-

At one studio there's a photoshoot that being held. A certain silver haired teen had a work as a model there today. Pose after pose being captured by camera lens, the aura of coolness and sexiness of TRIGGER leader were being drawn out.

After finished shooting Gaku seated at the side while having a break. Silverish blue looked around, searching for the person that supposed to be his partner today. The person that becoming hot topic this few months.

"Are you looking for someone?"

Gaku jumped in surprised, when he turned around he was greeted with a pair of crimson red ruby and a mischievous smile. Silverish blue blinked in disbelieve. He didn't even notice someone went to behind him.

"Please don't scare me like that, Tsukumo."

The red head only chuckled lightly "Yaotome-san, you're too tense. And please call me Riku. Tsukumo-san is my father."

"... Alright then, Riku."

"That's better~" Said Riku with bright smile

"Tsukumo-san! It's your turn, please come here!" Called out one of the staff

"Alright i will be there!" And with that the red head walk toward the staff. This will be the first time Gaku saw the top idol 'Terra' aka Tsukumo Riku work first hand. The photoshoot was for a perfume commercial, with the theme 'black and white'. The model themselves can choose which one of the color they will represent. And to his surprise, the teen chose black.