10. Atelier

Un-betaed

-------------------------

Tick... Tick... Tick

Peridot-eyes stared blankly toward the watch on his wrist, soon the hands of time will point toward 10 o'clock. It will be only a matter of seconds now... Then suddenly a sound of the door bell can be heard. Yuuto nodded to himself while having a small thought.

'Good, they are on time.'

He then walked toward the entrance and opened it. When the door opened, standing in front of him is IDOLiSH6 with their manager standing at the front. The blond-haired girl bowed toward him as soon as she saw him.

"We will be in your care today!"

A small smile graced Yuuto's face. "We will be in your care as well. Welcome to Terra's Atelier."

Yuuto stepped aside, allowing them to walk inside. All members of IDOLiSH6 stared around the place in astonishment, since the place is pretty big for a gym and they could see it was cleaned very thoroughly. After closing the door, Yuuto walked ahead while gesturing to them to follow him.

Even after they followed Yuuto, I6 members couldn't help themselves to not stare at the place. Seeing their expression, Yuuto let out a chuckle.

"My, all of you look so surprised seeing all of this. Do any of you have any questions? I will do my best to answer it."

Tamaki immediately shot up his hand. "Me! Me! Does Rikkun always training here?"

"At the beginning of his career, no. But after he achieved many things, he managed to buy the building and renovate it to its current state now."

Iori widened his eyes at that. "Wait, so this building personally belongs to Terra-san? It's not belong to Tsukumo Production?"

Yuuto nodded his head at that. "Yes, this building belongs to Riku-sama."

A whistle can be heard from the I6 leader. "Wow, that's a lot of money. Though, isn't this too much for an 'Atelier'? Though not tall, seeing the inside, it's pretty wide for only a training place."

The man only let out a small and wishful smile. "... Because he is kind."

Before anyone could ask what Yuuto meant by that, they already arrived in front of the door with a plate beside it that said 'Training Room'. He then opened the door and they were greeted by a sigh of Terra dancing in the middle of the room with two other persons watching him.

The other two were adult males. Both wearing glasses with only different colored frames. The man with blue-framed glasses clapped his hands, giving the tempo to Riku's movement to follow. While the other male, with black-framed glasses, watched intensely while tapping with his own legs.

"Oh, it seems like their training is still not done." Said Yuuto.

"Yu—yuuto-san, those two... a—are those two..." Sougo muttered out with one trembling finger pointed toward the two black-haired male in the room.

Peridot-eyes blinked in confusion before something clicked in his mind. "Oh wow, it has been a while since someone recognized those two. Your knowledge about musicians and dancers is amazing, Osaka-san."

Sougo's face became red when he heard the praise. "N—no, it's nothing really."

"Sou, you know those two?" Yamato asked out everyone question

The said male cleared his throat before answering the question. "Those two is pretty famous in their own time actually. The man with blue-framed glasses is Katsuki Yuuri. He was a famous figure skater around 17 years ago, after retiring he became a choreographer. But 8 years ago, he kind of disappeared from the media..."