18. Origin

Important : There's some edit I did in ch 8 wwww. Changed 'Daiki' to 'Daichi'. I just checked my note and just noticed I put the wrong name AFTER 3 YEARS, (I'm so embarrassed).

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Three more days, soon, Zero Area will finally be opened. Currently IDOLiSH6, TRIGGER, RE:Vale, and TERRA were inside the Zero Arena. Doing rehearsal on the stage that they would use in a few days.

Staff were bristling around the place, busy preparing all the equipment. Changing the light position so that it wasn't blinding for the idols, checking the sound position. Even the idols themselves were busy checking their stage.

Yet, Riku was standing in the front of the stage, ruby eyes stared at the light right above the stage. Expression was unknown, no one could transcribe that expression. No one but one person.

"Riku-sama." The red head turned around, looking at Yuuto's worried face. But the younger male expression didn't change, Yuuto let out a sigh before walking to Riku's side. When he stood beside the red head, he finally saw it. The slight tremble of the fingers.

Ah... it was the usual, huh.

Yuuto calmly took off his coat, used it to cover Riku's smaller body before patting his head.

"I will make sure no one bothers you."

"...Thank you."

Yuuto gave the younger one a smile, before he walked away and began to tell the staff not to bother Riku. The redhead focus returned back to the stage, mind was lost in the past.

-oOo-

"I didn't see Rikkun here." Tamaki said as he looked around, searching for a certain redhead.

Currently both I6 and TRIGGER were at the back stage, preparing for their unit rehearsal. Though they still had time, they still needed to coordinate about each other's positioning.

"Strange." Gaku took out his phone, "Last time I chatted with him, he said he was already here."

"Riku just needs some alone time." Momo said as he entered the backstage, followed by Yuki and all of their managers.

"Senpai!"

Everyone stood up to greet them, both Momo and Yuki greeted them back. Tenn then remembered what Momo said earlier.

"Momo-san, alone time... is Riku-san alright?"

The way Tenn called Riku gained both Yuki and Momo attention. The last time they met, Tenn still called Riku using 'Tsukumo-san' after all, so it was kind of shocking for them. Meanwhile, I6 already used to the sudden change since they often trained together for their surprise.

Momo shook his head and waved, "He is alright. Just his usual... ritual?"

"Ri...tual?" Ryuu muttered in confusion and dread.

"Momo-kun, don't say like Riku-kun used some kind of black magic. You will scare our other junior." Yuuki said with a teasing smile.

"Ahaha, sorry, sorry." Laughed Momo, "This was your first concert with Riku-kun beside Black or White, but not us. You see, Riku-kun has this habit, that before the concert he will stand in front of the stage and stare at it."

"He just stared?" Questioned Mitsuki.

"For some people, he looked like he was only staring. But actually, he was inspecting. All staff that had worked with TERRA at least once were already used to it." Yuuki followed up.