13. Counter

I forget to add this at the note in previous chapter.

Vorpal sword is a sword from Alice in wonderland story. 

For those that watch KnB, no, it's not that team =v="

I think all of you noticed already. That I used names from Alice in Wonderland story. 

Why? The answer is, in "Nanase Riku: Marchen Dream Rabbit Chat", Riku love that story. So he used that fairy tale reference as some kind of code name.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Flashes of light from the camera engulfed the entire room. Tsukumo Riku and Ametsuchi Yuuto were seated in the front with reporters from all kinds of media in front of them. TERRA's finally made open statement about the harassment and the attack toward the re-opening of Zero Arena and Re:Vale's anniversary,

Purple bruises could be seen clearly on Riku's face, though it had already begun to heal. But his expression was calm. So calm that it unnerved some of the people inside the room. Their curiosity ended up winning from their scared side.

"TERRA-san, where did you get that bruise?!"

"TERRA-san, what do you think about all the harassment and the written protest on the poster?!"

"Someone was dancing Zero's song perfectly a few days ago, do you think it was him Terra-san?!"

'BAM' suddenly the desk was slammed by Riku's palm. The entire room went silent, the red-head stood up. One hand slowly moving up, and he flicked his finger. And the room went black.

Not long after, a song could be heard. Then one light lightened up, focused toward one person. And that person, dance. People there finally recognize the song. It was one of Zero's song.

The dance was so perfect, that it mesmerized the entire room. Even after the song end, their focus was still on the person. They were snapped out of it when the light in the room was on again and hearing a clapping sound.

It was Riku the one that was clapping. He smiled toward the man that was dancing earlier.

"Thank you, Torao-san."

The man winked at him before leaving the room. Now the attention went back to Riku again. He brought the mic to his mouth.

"I declare war on you, Zero... or should I call you Fanatic Fans of Zero?"

That made the room filled with the sound of ruckus again. The media was surprised with that declaration. And it didn't stop there.

"Is there any evidence that the person that danced a few days ago really Zero? Earlier, I just give all of you an example that someone managed to replicate one of Zero's choreography. He even managed to almost replicate the 'feels of zero."

He didn't stop there.

"Tell me. Was Zero the type to do all of this? Is this really the Zero that everyone looked up to?"

"SHUT UP! IT WAS YOU, IDOL OF THIS GENERATION THAT SULLY HIS NAME! HIS SONG! OF COURSE HE WILL BE ANGRY!" Someone shouted from the back side. Seemed like even amongst the reporter, there was Zero's fan.

"How will you continue on Zero's legacy? How will you keep on remembering him?"

"We keep on listening to his songs of course!"

"What happened when you died then? When all of the people from your generation died, who will continue on?"

"Th—there will be people that love Zero's song?!"