Chapter 4

It's 6 pm when Lisa and Jisoo arrived at the house where Chaeyoung and Jennie lives.

"What? You have a daughter?" Lisa surprisingly shouted at Chaeyoung when she told her two more friends that she has a daughter. 

Chaeyoung looked at Jisoo, and her face turned red, imagining Jisoo being her other half, and she doesn't know how to say it in front of her.

While Jennie is so disappointed knowing that the woman she's in love with married one of their friends. She thinks why it is not her.

"I want you guys to keep it a secret," chaeyoung shyly asked.

"How old is she?" Jisoo asked

" Eleven," she shyly said to Jisoo while looking to her left side. At the same time, Jisoo and Lisa dropped their jaw.

"WTF?! What - " Lisa did not finish her word as the blonde immediately cut her off.

" She is from the future" 

" We didn't spend money to be here to entertain your stupid joke," Jisoo said.

"I don't believe it too at first, but she knows a lot about us," Jennie said

"Hello, there are Internet everywhere; she might making it up," Lisa said

" But Chaeyoung believes her, so I believe her too," Jennie added.

"If this is a prank, I tell you," Lisa threatened Jennie and Chaeyoung.

"So, where is she," Jisoo asked.

"In my room, wait, I'll get her," Chaeyoung said.

As the chaeyoung door opened, the young woman ran and hugged Jisoo.

"Mommy chu," she shouted. Lisa and Jisoo opened their eyes widely.

"Mo- mommy?" Jisoo asked.

"are you serious?" Lisa looked at Chaeyoung badly.

"Yeah, your the mommy.. chu, you never told me you like my best friend," Jennie said and winked at Jisoo. But deep inside, It's tearing her up.

"Aunt Lisa, you look more beautiful in the future" Jennie can only laugh at how savage Ella can be.

"I'm Ella Kim-Park," she proudly said.

"Kim-Park," Jennie whispered. How funny.

Jisoo still can't process what is happening, while Lisa is thinking otherwise.

"Are you sure she is your daughter chaeyoung? She looks more like Jennie's daughter" Lisa laughed.

Chaeyoung can't hide her happiness in her face, thinking of what if Jennie is Ella's mommy? But she is hit by the reality that Jisoo is Ella's mommy. She doesn't know how to react.

While Jisoo awkwardly laughed. How can a little crush turns into marriage, she said in her mind. But she also noticed that Ella looks so much like Jennie.

And Jennie can't still face the reality that she is not the one who married chaeyoung.

Ella saw the sadness in her Mommy Jennie's eyes. She knows that eyes, that cat eyes. She never saw her mommy so vulnerable, But she needs to remember why she came back to the past, why she's doing this. She only thinks her Mommy deserves it for hurting her own family and leaving.

" Don't embarrass my Mom and Mommy chu; what I know is I looked like the mixture of Mommy chu and Mom's face," Ella said

" So, I'm curious, did chaeyoung carried you? And how did she get pregnant?"