Chapter 7

Ella POV

I woke up beside Mommy J, hugging me back. I heard what they are talking about last night. And I can hear the pain from Mommy's voice, so I hugged her.

Is this what a family makes you do?

"Good Morning, bratty," she said, destroying my day again with her vicious smirk.

"Why am I here?" I sarcastically said.

"Your Mom loves me so much, she can't sleep without me, so, Let's eat. I cooked something for us," Mommy said. You said it, Mommy, she loves you, at least you know!

"Where's Mom?" I asked while looking around.

"She went out with Jisoo." She awkwardly said.

"Oh, a date," I said, "one point, Jisoo- zero Jennie," and I wiggled my eyebrows. Jealous Jennie in the morning makes my day.

"Hey! I have one point already!" Mommy said shyly. Ohhhh. I like it. Tsk.

"Ohh, so you decided to fight for Mom, Finally!" I raised my hand like horay, but I need to keep it low. she will notice that I'm still a Chaennie shipper. ugh

"No, I'm your Mom's best friend and will always be her best friend. I will let her and your Mommy be happy," she said.

Not again, Mommy. I don't blame her, and she thought Jisoo is my Mommy.

" And I don't love your Mom that way; I only love her as a friend, nothing more and nothing less," she said.

"I will not love her more than that because I'm straight," she added. What? since when did you become straight, Mommy? 

Stupid. Straight your ass, Mom. She will not really fight for my Mom, is she? Oh please, anyone, change my mood.

"Let's go out today" she smiled at me. Oh yes, I like that, Mommy.

"Where are we going, auntie J?" I pouted at her, and she always knows how to make it up for me.

"Do you like to go to some aquarium? I will bring Kai," she said.

I only nodded and facepalm. So you are telling me that I will third wheel?

We ate our breakfast, and I facetime Mom and Auntie Jisoo. They look like they are having fun. Anyway, Mom left me with a Letter. She loves doing that, leaving a letter every morning for me. I'm crying (Wiping fake tears)

I can feel the jealously from Mommy J. Well, and she gets jealous of everyone. But she is a coward.

----

Uncle Kai picked us up, and Mommy introduced me as Mom's niece. We love to pretend, aren't we? I'm the daughter of the two-person who has the potential to become an actress. 

Great, their first date is with me. It is annoying! They brought me to Ocean Park, where Mom was supposed to bring me after her work with Halsey in the future.

I remember that girl again, where is she this time? If I found her, I will choke her so she couldn't sing in the future. Woahh becoming violent, Ella. 

Anyway.

Uncle Kai is a good guy; he treats me well, especially in the future. He sometimes visits me in our home and giving me gifts for Christmas because he becomes friends with Mom and Mommy.

Mommy is staring at him while he is feeding the fish with me. Why I didn't see this before, I see them together in the future, but I never saw Mommy look at Uncle Kai this way.

I will lie if I say that I did not enjoy this.

"I didn't know you are good with kids," Mommy said to Uncle Kai while brushing her hair.