Chapter 20

As Jennie tries to tilt the doorknob to her room, It is lock. Actually, it is double locked.

She tried to knock, but Ella shouted from their bed, "Sleep with Mom, Goodnight Mommy! I love you both!"

Jennie sighs.

She likes Sana because everything about Sana is easy. Jennie can't feel guilt, doesn't need to be careful with every step, loves Chaeyoung, and is sure, but Jennie feels suffocated and pressured, overwhelmed with everything.

She met Sana to end things with her. And Sana wants to end it with a last kiss, leaving Sana in the car crying.

And that's is how Jennie went home, feeling guilt again, that she always end up hurting people who only gives her happiness and love. She knows that Sana is pure, and she can't break her because she is the only one not broken in her life. Eventually, Jennie still broke her because no matter what, her heart tells her that she is in love with her best friend. Her best friend that she broke and impossible to fix.

Jennie sigh once more and decided to enter the blonde's room.

She slid herself under the blanket; The brunette smiled because the smell is different; it doesn't smell like smoke anymore. It doesn't smell alcohol either.

But the smell is familiar to the brunette, but she cannot recall where she smells it before.

Jennie turns her body facing to the left and saw a notebook on the nightstand. She doesn't want to invade the blonde's personal space, but she is curious because Chaeyoung never writes a diary.

"I'm technically her wife, so maybe it's okay," Jennie said.

She tried to get it and flip the first page.

First Page

Chu told me to write everything that bothers me, and she said it might help me not think about it anymore. But everything about what I saw in the future bothers me. Maybe I should start writing it all. >_< Including the latest, when I saw J kissing Sana in the cafeteria's comfort room.

I want to move one and forget, but it not easy. Even though Jisoo keeps telling me and reminding me that It didn't happen yet, it still hunts me. I can't move on from the future. It scares me. What if it's destined to happen? What if Jennie is for Sana, and I'm just her stupid best friend whom she thinks she loves. But she promised me, I believe her.
----

And that's my first travel back. I used my second travel back when Nini had an accident and broke her bones, which cause her not to dance anymore. Haha. I waited for 5 years to bring her back. It is all worth it. I love my best friend so bad.

----

I can't forget the pain while seeing my wife being touched by other women while my Daughter and I are longing for Jennie.

----

What is worse than saying yes to a wedding proposal while I'm lying in the hospital bed and about to die.

----

I wish Ella did not go back to the past and let me Die.

----

I love you, Jennie Kim-Park

----

Jennie read every page and finds out every terrible thing she did in the future.

"What are you doing?" Chaeyoung asked, seeing the brunette crying while reading her diary.

Instead of getting angry, she slid under the blanket and hugged the brunette.