Chapter 8

Ella POV

It's already 1 month. I only have 11months to stay here. And tomorrow is Valentines' day.

I know my Mom and Mommy have their own dates, but I want them to be together on that day.

Mom stopped going out with Auntie Chu, but Mommy still doesn't know about it since she is busy going out with Uncle Kai.

And Mom, she starts seeing this small bean, I mean my future Mommy, I don't want to be that small Oh my, and I don't want to get confused.

Because her name is also Chaeyoung 😭, that emoji is my look right now.
I will soon become "Ella Son-Park."

She's a virtuous woman, and I really like her, she's cute and also blonde. Hahaha.

Credits to Owner: From Google Images (Imagine Rosie as Blonde)

I'm happy for my Mommy and Mom; they found love, maybe they are really meant to become best friends.

Every other day I'm with Mom, and the other I'm with Mommy.

Mommy J is still Brat to me, but I get it; I'm just enjoying this before the future change.

While Mom also looks in love with Chaeyoung. Okay, from now on, I will call Mom, Rosie.

They are so cute, and I'm a Chaesie shipper now. Chaesie or Chaechae?

One time Chaeyoung takes me out because she told Mom she likes Kids. Of course, Mom wants me to bond with her soon to be Wife.

The woman is sincere and really want to get to know me; she also asked personal questions to me, like my favorite ice cream and foods and also color. She is also asking me a lot about Mom. Now I understand why Mom trusted this woman to take me out.

She holds me like I'm her daughter and assures me that she will not hurt Mom. I'm now convinced.

Mom also already introduced me to the Park Family, and I missed them so much.

Now, my job here to appreciate the stay with my Parents.

Uncle Kai is coming to our house, I think, three times now, and I can see Mom being supportive of his relationship with Mommy J.

Sometimes, even if we love someone and give our best to be loved back if they don't really love us, we can't do anything but to move on.

It is not love if you did not feel a mixture of Happiness and Pain.

So, again, tomorrow is Valentines' day, and I want to talk to Mommy J.