Chapter 11

Ella POV

I called Mommy "Mommy" when she saw me with the Stranger.

Everyone from the playground has gone home, and I'm left alone. Someone tried to take me, a scary man. And this woman named Nayeon helped me; I thought I'm going to be kidnaped here. She saved me from becoming a Siopao or Siomai or Hotdog. Just kidding.

She asked me who I am with, and Of course, I told her that I'm with my Mommy. She offered me to find her. I can't believe Mommy left me.

But I'm also afraid that something might happen to Mommy, or she just forgot about me. I freaked out and cried out of emotion, and worse, I accidentally revealed that Mommy Jennie is my Mommy.

But I need to fix this, and this is so messy.

We are in the car now, going back home. I told Mommy J not to tell Mom what happened. And she only nodded.

I can see the mixture of guilt and worry on her face.

"I'm sorry, Ella; it's just Kai," She said. "We bump each other in the store, and He is talking a lot. I forgot about the time, I didn't mean to -" I did not finish her words—still selfish Mommy.

"Yeah," I irritably said. I'm a bit disappointed. She forgot me because she is flirting with Uncle Kai. Well, she even left us in the future. I'm not even surprised anymore.

"Why did you call me Mommy there," she asked. Wow? And that question now. I raised my eyebrow to her. My bratty side is going out again as my blood boils.

"Oh, so the woman who helped me trust you. I almost got kidnap, you know," I lied, and she nodded.

I can't believe she bought it. Stupid.

"I'm sorry, Ella," she sadly said. But I don't care. "I will make it up to you, and It will never happen again."

Yeah. It should not happen again.

It went all silent until we came home. Mommy put her hands to her face and heaved a sigh.

But I walked out of the car without waiting for Mommy and saw Mom waiting for us on the porch.

"Baby, why are your eyes swollen?" Mom asked as I'm nearing her. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. I shook my head and answered her question.

"Nothing, Mom, I hurt my hands, but It's okay now, nothing to worry about. I need to rest," I said to her and kissed her cheeks, and entered the house. I will sleep in her room. I don't want to sleep with Mommy J tonight.

----

Chaeyoung POV

Ella came to me first. I keep waiting for Jennie to go out, but she is taking too long inside the car. Is there any problem?

Update about me and chaeyoung, we're trying to go strong. I knœr I still have buts because of Jennie, but chaeyoung is very understanding.

Since Jennie and Kai broke up, I've been distant with chaeyoung since I'm putting more time with Jennie now. Jennie never loved kai, that is what she told me. The word infatuation is how she described it, but she admits that she enjoyed being with Kai. Well, Kai is a good guy tho.

 Chaeyoung told me that I need to decide if I will continue my relationship with her or not. I think I need to move on first before loving someone again. It's unfair with Chaeyoung. I don't want to hurt her, so I will end it before her love for me grows. I need to move on first. I love Chaeyoung, and It is just, I can't give her what she deserves, for now. Give me time chaeyoung. If I'm ready to love again, I will surely choose you.