Chapter 5

Ella POV

After Aunt Jisoo and Aunt Lisa left, my Mom was also left spacing out from what Auntie Jisoo said. Like, work things out for me? After what happened to Mommy J's room, I think it is a good idea. But not that good, I guess?

I also looked at Mommy J, and she looks like she is ready to eat someone, Is she now a cat or a tiger? or worse? Of course, she is jealous. It's obvious. But why is this making me feel guilty or sad? I should be happy or glad that, finally, Aunt Jisoo made an impact on my Mom. Maybe Aunt Jisoo is also on the game now.

I pulled Mommy J to her room cause I cannot take it anymore. I want to shake some things out of her. She is smart but dumb in love. She's lucky her daughter is smart too; that is what I got from her that I'm grateful for, maybe also the looks because she is so damn beautiful. That is not a good word, I know... but that is the fact.

"What is wrong with you, little brat?" Mommy J said. I'm now immune to her attitude, so It doesn't hurt me anymore. And now you know where did I also get this attitude.

" You are in love with my Mom," I proudly said to her; why not? It is the reality. "I know that look."

"What do you know about love, huh?" she said. Ohh, will she deny it to me?

"Because I saw it while growing up," I said. I saw it with the two of you. I just don't understand what happened to you.

"Why don't you fight for her? Why would you date someone you don't like? Why would you let Kim Jisoo get in your way?" I shouted at her, but she is only looking at the floor like she already lost the game.

" You saw it while growing up with you, Mom and Mommy, right?" she said silently "so why would I fight for it? She married Jisoo in the future and not me," she said, but I can't tell her.

"So, After college, I will fly to another country, start a new life there and be happy," she continued.

I want her to fight for my Mom for once because she is so freaking good at letting go of people. She is good at walking away.

"Why do you always have to go Auntie J and walk away? Is leaving your specialty?" I sadly said. I'm tired of this, mommy.

" You told me you would change your future, then change it! Fight for her, and I can't imagine a Jennie Kim could be this coward" before she can say a word, I run out from her room and slam her door.

-----

I got out of Mommy J's room, and I saw Mom outside looking at me weirdly while crossing her arms.

"Hi Mom," I said to her and giving her a wide smile. My mom is gorgeous, an actual angel. So good to be true.

" What did you do to your Auntie J?" She said with a serious face. Am I too loud? Haha. I think she heard me shouted, and obviously, I slam the door. So, what would I say to her now?

" I told her something important that you shouldn't know. Mom, some little secret, and I wouldn't tell you!" I'm about to run, but she gripped her hands to mine and pulled me inside Mommy J's room. Oh, oh.

"What are you doing here?" Mommy J asked Mom.

"We will sleep together, the three of us," my Mom said with her wide smile. Oh Gosh that look, that In love look of Mom and Mommy. But Is she serious? Sleep together like old times? I felt shy, after what I said to Mommy.

"Okay" is the only word Mommy J can say. Come on, Mommy, make your move.

Mom carried me to the bed beside Mommy J. So basically, I'm in their midst.