Chapter 15

(Trigger Warning)

It's been a week since the day chaeyoung came home from the future and still haven't go out of her room.

While Ella keeps her trust in Jennie because she doesn't precisely know what is happening to her Mom, and she can't just blame her Mommy J without knowing the real reason.

"Mom, It's been a week; you're still not eating," Ella whispered on the door.

" I have food here," The blonde finally responded.

"Then please come out, Mom," Ella sadly said, but the blonde stay silent.

They didn't force to open the door for the first few days because they want to understand Chaeyoung's situation, but when they tried to open the door with Jennie's spare keys, it is double locked inside. So, they have no choice but to wait.

"Hubby, talk to me, please," Jennie said.

"Princess," The blonde's Dad said while knocking on the door.

Chaeyoung heard the voice of her Dad, the man who can make her feel safe and comfortable. The man who never fails to look for her. So she suddenly opened the door and let her Dad enter her room. As soon as the door opened, the smell inside her room burst, which shocked everyone. A strong odor of alcohol and cigarettes. The brunette and Ella shockingly looked at Chae's cold eyes, expressionless face, and different Chaeyoung. It is not her anymore.

She has a small refrigerator inside her room, but she barely eats. But there is one time she sneaks out from her window to buy a stock of alcohol and, unexpectedly, even cigarettes. But sometimes, she sneaks out to go to clubs or bars and make out with different people. Yes, to forget. She is in and out of the house without anyone noticing it.

She is at the stage of self-sabotage and depression. The anxiety of not being enough, being left, and being unloved. All she feels and sees right now is what she carried from the future.

The blonde locked the door as Mr. Park entered her room and laid down on her bed. Her Dad removed his shoes and slipped in chaeyoung's bed and wrapped her arms around the blonde, and rested her head on his shoulder

"I'm here, Princess, and I miss my smiley baby."

"I made a mistake, Dad," the blonde finally cried, " and this is the price I need to pay for going to the future. I can't forget every detail. I want to forget, Dad. I don't know what to do. I hurt. It hurts so bad."

"I'm sorry, I should not have told you to go. I'm so stupid."

"Why are you here, Dad?"

"Ella called me. When she told me that you are not going out of your room for weeks now, I know it has something to do with the future. You can tell me everything, right?"

The blonde went silent for hours, but her Dad stayed by her side. He didn't also expect her sweet daughter to be drunk and smoke cigarettes. He blames himself for letting chaeyoung see Jennie's future; that is why he hesitated when he sent her off.

" Jennie cheated on me, left me with another woman, and they are engaged, Dad. A-a-and waiting for me to sign the divorce paper, even if I'm already dying, Ella should have let me die, Dad. Now, I have to suffer all of this at this time. Dad, I suppose to have happy living with my best friend; instead, I'm carrying all of this memory that is not even happened yet, and I have a daughter that I'm worried about that is not even existed." Chaeyoung coldly said.

"I didn't expect Jennie to do that. I'm so stupid. It's not how I knew her. But yeah, we really don't know people; how can life change them so bad. " Mr. Park said. "Now, you will remember it for your entire life. I'm so sorry, Princess."