Chapter 12

Ella POV

I overheard the car goes. I did not mind it but after a minute. There is some deafening woman who entered the house, which made me go out of Mom's room.

"Hey, Ella!"

"Why are you here, Aunt Lisa and Aunt chu?" I said while scrubbing my eyes.

"Your Mom asked us to look for you," Aunt Chu said.

"Oh, like old times, taking her out again," I complain.

"Don't be jealous. I hope your Mommy won't mind tho!" Aunt Lisa said.

"You cut your hair, Aunt Lis?" I said because her hair is shorter than before.

"You like it? How do I look like?" She asked.

"Yeah, you look like a barbie," I said.

"How about before?" She asked again.

"Like a human," Aunt Jisoo said, which made Aunt Lisa pout.

" You know, Ella, when you called Jisoo, Mommy, I almost had a heart attack. I'm glad she's not your real Mom;" Aunt Lisa sigh in relief.

"You still did not move on about it? It's been a month Aunt Lis. And if I did not do that, you will not be with Aunt Jisoo right now." I sarcastically said.

"What do we do now" Aunt Jisoo interrupted

"Let's play," Aunt Lisa said.

"Such a kid, Lis."

"I'm tired, Auntie. I just went home from the playground," I frowned. But she looks so disappointed and sad.

"Okay, I know what you will love. Teach me some dance moves," I said while Aunt Jisoo is bursting into a laugh.

Aunt Lisa starts to teach me some of her old moves with señiorita,

"Okay, move your body like this, put your hands up and wave your body," she said while demonstrating it.

But her jaw dropped when she saw me dance it well and already knew some of the moves.

"She's better than you; accept it already, Lis. Your era is done," Aunt chu giggled.

"Wow, you're literally a small Jennie who dances very well," Aunt Lis said in admiration. " Are you sure she's not your Mommy?" She scratched her nape.

"No, and thank you, you four taught me how to dance tho but mostly you, Believe me, you four can be a famous dance group," I said.

"You know how to dance chu?" Aunt Lisa asked Aunt Chu, but she only nodded.

"Oww, why did you not tell me?" Aunt Lisa said while giggling.

"Well, making a dance girl group is not a bad idea. People can call us Blackpink because we are so savage and girly."

"gayly," Aunt Jisoo scoff.

"Yah! I'm tired, aunties. Do you have any idea where did Mom and Auntie J go? It's getting late," I said to stop them from making the worse idea they are thinking. If they made a girl group, they would have no more time for me. That's a nightmare, but not a bad idea. I will have famous Parents and Aunties, hmp, still a big no.

"We don't know, Ella. Why don't those two be together already? No offense to your Mommy, but It's obvious that they like each other." Aunt Lisa said. "Oh my gosh, what if Jennie is Chaeyoung's mistress in the future?"

"Shut up, Lisa," Aunt chu scolded.

"Sad. I want Mommy Chu to be my Mommy more," I mockingly said.