Chapter 19

Ella POV

I woke up with Mommy J crying beside me. She really thought I would not wake up again.

Believe me, Me too. I'm not particularly eager to go back to that dream again.

Her eyes are swollen, her cheeks are red; I grabbed her hands from her face, stopping her from wiping her tears.

I placed her hand in my heart for her to feel my heartbeat. This is what Mommy J, always does to me in the future.

"Even if I'm not always with you, I will always be here." Putting Ella's hands to her heart.

"You are our everything, Ella. We are alive because of you."

"You are the reason why I am alive and why I existed, Mommy," I said, remembering her words to me.

She looked at me like I'm telling her another language.

While she felt my heartbeat, I placed my other hand on her face, wiping her tears.

" We love you and always love you, baby."

"Don't cry, Mommy. I'm back. And I will fight for you. Just please don't leave us. I cannot-" I choked, trying not to release my tears.

"And I cannot continue living without Chaeyoung and You."

"I cannot continue living without you, Mommy. I still want you, and I will always want you."

"Even though I somethings make stupid decisions, Please, don't give up on Mommy."

"Even though you choose to make stupid decisions, I still want you. I still love you and will always love you."

"I will not give up on you, Mommy."

"What's with those words?" Mommy J chuckled while crying. I wrapped my arms around her and whispered.

"Mom loves you so much. But" I paused

"How do you feel about Auntie Sana?" I know this hurts, but I still want to know.

And I guess, This is it. I peak at her face. She froze up the time I asked her, and she also stopped crying.

I can feel my blood boiling from pain. And my eyebrows almost touch one another.

She's contemplating.

"Is it hard to Answer, Mommy?" I sarcastically said.

"I heard you talk to her last night," I added.

~~~~

Flashback

Grandpa told me about how to fix my mess. But It is uncertain, and we don't know the consequences of it. So, he told me to don't think about it for a while since I still have a lot of time here.

Mom and Mommy are already okay, but Auntie Jisoo told me that Mom is still smoking, she started it, and it's hard for Mom to stop it. And Mommy J seems not to like it.

Grandpa Park is driving me back now to Mom. Tapping her feet seems like he's thinking something.

He is rushing, so as soon as I got off the car, he immediately goes.

As I enter the house, I heard some voice laughing at the side. I tried my best to look who is it, so I hide in the bush.

" I miss you too," Mommy J said to someone on the phone, and she is smiling like crazy.