Chapter 13

Chaeyoung POV

"I want to fight for you."

Girl? I just gave up on you, and I said those long words inside my head. Now you're telling me that you what? Want to fight for me?

I scoff because of disbelief. Why life is always fucking with me.

"What do you mean, Jen" I laughed. "It's not so you, you know?"

"Don't laugh at me; I'm serious," she said.

Fuck. What would I do now?

"I... I don't know, Jen," I sadly said. " I don't want to hurt you. I can't make you happy. I'm not good with a romantic relationship."

"You won't hurt me. You can't even hurt flies." She laughed. "Being just with you already makes me happy. Please trust me and make this work."

Ella, the only person who comes into my mind right now. I can't calm down. I don't know what to do, Ella.

"I will take care of you and Ella."

I only nodded at her.

"Why are you crying, Rosie?" I didn't realize that tears are going out of my eyes.

"Because I'm not certain if you will stay or leave me too," I sob.

I want to kiss my wife. Jennie.

"I will never leave you,chae, whatever happens."

You told me that too. Should I believe it again?

"Give me time to think about it, yeah?" I dryly said, and she nods.

"I don't know why, but I can't imagine you being with someone else. When I saw you kissing your girlfriend, I don't know why I want it to be me. Thinking that you have a wife, I can't imagine you marrying other people. It's not that I'm assuming and demanding that it should be me, but I don't feel right. I can't believe that we fell apart in the future," she sadly said.

Stop talking, babe, or I will kiss you.

" I understand that you need time, and I--"

I didn't control myself anymore, as the air hit my warm face, as the surroundings getting silent, and all I hear is her beautiful confession. It feels like I'm marrying this woman for the second time here in our wedding place.

And this.

This is our kiss the bride.

I crashed my lips onto her, she went froze, but I kept moving, pleasing her to move her lips with me. And she did. Her soft lips, the lips I tasted 2 years ago, but she doesn't know. She kissed me when she's drunk that night, on Lisa's birthday. She told me that she doesn't date anyone because she's waiting for me and shocks, she kissed me. That was my first kiss, her first kiss, our first kiss, and the next day she forgot what she did, so I acted like it didn't happen.

Kissing her lips feels so different. It feels like my first time again. I rested my arms around her neck, and she cupped my face with her hands. I pulled off first as I cannot contain my emotions anymore. I want to cry out loud and pour all my words without freaking thinking anymore.

"I love you, J. Our lives will never be the same after this. This is not the end because this is just the beginning. I want you to hold and not let go," I said. I looked at my watch. It's 12 am

"Happy Birthday Wifey," I said and kissed her forehead.

"I thought you would think about it?" She said.

" I don't know," I shyly said.

"I don't care. It's still my best birthday ever," She said with her gummiest smile.
----