Chapter 10

Jennie POV

Changing the future. I don't know chaeyoung can be this stubborn.

Can't she see? Her daughter wants her Mommy.

And how can I fight for chaeyoung like Ella wants if chaeyoung already chose to be with someone else?

She doesn't like me the same way. And like I always said. I'm straight.

----
Ella POV

It's been 4 months that I'm here. So I only have 8 months to stay here.

Life update. Mom and Chaeyoung are staying strong in their relationship. But chaeyoung told me that Mom is trying, but she always knows that Mom likes Mommy Jennie. But I have nothing to worry about it because Chaeyoung knows it in the first place, so she will understand whatever Mom's decision.

I don't want her to get hurt but we can't really avoid hurting someone. Chaeyoung is so selfless, so kind to let my Mom come into her life even though she knows that Mom is Inlove with someone else.

Chaeyoung told me that she is happy with Mom and me. It might hurt her, but she respects us so much. My Mom loves her but not as much as she loves Mommy J. She takes care of chaeyoung and gives chaeyoung what she deserves, which is I agree. I like Chaeyoung for Mom. It is just that, I still want my real Mommy.

While Mommy J did not pursue her relationship with uncle Kai, but they are still good friends. They broke up last month, which made my Mom thorn again.

Mommy J told me that she likes girls. And we got closer this past few months, and we always go out just the two of us. And Mom is happy to see us together. Why didn't I get to experience it in the future? Mommy can really be a great Mommy. 

Mom and Mommy are still sweet with each other, but I can feel Mommy being irritated to chaeyoung my mom's girlfriend. Well, that is expected because Mommy is the jealous type; she even broke up with Uncle Kai because she is so distracted by my Mom's girlfriend, and she wants my Mom's attention back to her.

Well, go, Mommy, get what is yours.

While an update to Auntie Chu and Auntie Lisa. Sometimes they are coming here for Movie night. And guess what? They are now together. They are getting braver, you know. They are faster than Mommy J. Well, and they are still not together without Mom and My help.

Mom and Mommy are currently in the living room. Being lovey-dovey, why can't they be together already?

"Wifey," Mom pouted to Mommy.

"Stop being cute, chae, or else I will steal you from your girlfriend," Mommy mockingly said, making my Mom blush.

"You can't steal me from her because I'm already yours in the first place," Mom boldly said.

"Get a room already," I said, which widen their eyes.

"Yah! " Mommy shouted at me. They are so cute. I can only smile at them.

"Where did you hear that?" Mom seriously asked.

"From Aunt Lisa, she always tells that to both of you in the future, when you are like that," I said.

Oops. I slipped again. I'm sorry, Mom.

"Ohh, so at least we are still that close in the future, even if you have your own, wife," Mommy said while wiggling her eyebrows and winking like crazy.

"Stop mocking me, Jen, I'll bite you."

"You don't bite baby, I bite" Mommy laughed and kissed Mom on her cheeks.