Chapter 17

"Mommy, I am tired of this. This has to end," Ella said out of emotions; after all, she is just a kid before Jennie can say a word.

Ella runs to Chaeyoung's room to confront her Mom. She banged the door as loud as she can, and Jisoo opened it.

"Is that true?" Ella said, looking at her Mom, who has swelling but cold eyes.

Chaeyoung got off from the bed and wiped her tears.

"Go home in the future, Ella."

"No! I will not go home until this Family is fixed!"

"She will never love me, Ella."

"How can you say that?!" Ella shouted, still having faith in her Mommy J; after what happened, she understands that her Mommy J is confused but, this has to end.

"You're really like your Mommy, huh?"

"Don't change the topic, Mom! I came here to fix everything!"

"No, Ella. You can't fix this anymore because you messed up in the first place. You are the one who doesn't want your Mommy. You faked your Mommy's identity. I saw the future, and you made me realize that we don't need your Mommy. You let us date other people instead of fixing us. I'm not blaming this on you, Ella. But the more we fix it, the more it will be broken."

"You are already damaged, baby. You and I will always remember what happened in the future and what is happening right now, even if we fix it. We will always be broken," Chaeyoung said, caressing her daughter's hair, but Ella pushed her Mom.

" I will tell Mommy everything!"

"No! Don't get her to this, please. I don't want her to be as damaged as we are already. Let her be happy with the person she loves," Chaeyoung said because she is no longer planning to exist in the future. No Chaeyoung equals no Ella equals Happy Jennie.

"Did you lie to her about Auntie Sana?"

" No, baby. We didn't know that Mommy cheated on me with Sana. The time I received the divorce papers, Sana proposed to J, and she said yes. She is so happy and loved. Do you want to take away that happiness and love from your Mommy?"

"How did you know? Can you come to the future without me?" Ella asked, and Chaeyoung nodded.

"But Mommy loves you, I felt it, I know it. Please make this work." Ella sobbed.

"The Mommy you are talking about is Jennie in the past. You know that Jennie, in the future, will not leave me if she loves me. And see right now, she didn't even choose me."

"Because she thought you cheated on her! And now! You told her that Auntie Sana is the love of her life. Why do we need to be so stupid."

"She didn't talk to me or confirmed it in the future, and now? I'm telling her the truth. Sana is the love of her life; they are engaged, for fuck sake, while I'm lying in the hospital and in a coma."

"Still! We need to tell her everything! We can still fix it! Better communication will fix everything!" Ella sobbed. "Please, Mom, I need you both. I want us to go back to normal."

Chaeyoung agrees on it, but she is the type of person who will choose not to say it when she feels hurt.

" I tried my best to fix it in the future, and you know that, Ella. But she still chooses to be with Sana. If you want to hurt your Mommy J, tell her. I don't want to talk about this anymore. We will never go back to normal."

"After all. She will never choose us."

"You're so selfish. I hated Mommy Jennie. She made a mistake, Jennie today doesn't deserve this attitude of you," Ella shouted. " Mommy Jennie deserves the truth."