Chapter 23

Ella POV

"So you are telling me that I made this decision?" Grandpa Park yelled while massaging his temple. "This is so delicate; what am I thinking," he hard-pressed his head to his table.

He really knew himself. I chuckled

"Grandpa, you said that exact same word as an example when you gave me some warning before sending me back here." I laughed.

"Sowhatisnewhowandwhy?" He rapped like Mommy J, and I laughed even more.

If you are wondering where the others are, Well, Mom and Mommy are with Auntie Alice, Uncle Chanyeol, and Grandma Park in the living room talking about me while we are in the office of Grandpa.

"Hmm, my travel back is kinda dangerous. I thought I am not gonna make it here," I chuckled.

"I cannot believe that it is possible," Grandpa said.

I drank water, breathed deeply, and told him everything, which caused us to five hours talking inside the office.

"My innocent princess drank alcohol and got hooked to cigarettes?" He said with an O shape in his mouth. "I feel like an irresponsible Dad." he covered his face with his palm.

"Yes, Grandpa," I nodded while smiling. "And no, you are the best Grandpa we ever had, no offense with Grandpa Kim, but I lost in touch with them since Mommy left us, and you are the one who keeps thinking of a way to fix our mess,"

"Thank you for telling me everything, Ella." He heaved.

"I guess you are tired already. Go to your parents and enjoy your last two days here. you can't stay here longer, Ella; we still don't know the consequences of what you did."Grandpa sigh. "Make the best of it." He smiled.

We ate some dinner as a family, and I hugged and kissed the whole Park family before leaving; I will miss these people.

-----
As we got home, I took a shower first, and as I come out of the bathroom, Mom immediately carried me

"Mom, bring me down," I chuckled

"Mine, mine, mine," Mommy J said because Mom is trying to throw me.

"1, 2,3," Mom shouted and passed me to Mommy J.

While Mommy J turned me around and put me in the bed.

We filled the room with laughter.

"You both never changed, Moms," I chuckled.

"How am I as a parent? Am I bad? Tell me, so I know what to do," Mom seriously said while reaching her breath.

"You are the best, Mom," I smiled.

"How about me?" Mommy J pouted.

She is not the best parent in the future, but she made it up with me when I first travel back. So..

"You are the coolest Mommy I ever have," I laughed, remembering all those memories that we have when it's just the two of us; sadly, she doesn't have that memory of us.

"Just always remember what I said earlier," I added.

"Ye, ye. Communicate, Ask and Talk" Mommy laughed, rolling her eyes. "Are we really lacking those three?"

"Yes, because you are best friends, when you became girlfriends, things have changed, you get jealous, you misunderstood, misinterpreted and fight, but that is part of a relationship, right? But I only wish that be more understanding with each other because I love you both so much, and I hate seeing you fighting over some nonsense and crying over for nothing," I can't contain my emotion, I cried, and they both hugged me.