Chapter 9

Third POV

Chaeyoung broke down in front of her best friend because she can't stop the flow of tears in her eyes. At the same time, the brunette is trying to wipe all the tears with her shirt.

"Shhh, stop crying, hubby, you are making me cry," the brunette said, who is about to cry.

"I just- " chaeyoung can't say it.

"Don't worry, and I will always be by your side. Whoever left you, or how many times people leave you. I will stay." The brunette said, "I will never leave you."

Chaeyoung painfully smiled at her. "Yeah, you should not. I can't lose you too."

"Shhh, you won't, I promise," the brunette said and kissed her forehead.

"Good night hubby, I love you."

"Good night wifey, I love you too."

------
Jennie POV

I woke up again with Ella crying again while reading her Mom's morning letter and saying "Why I still want Mommy". I pretended to be asleep until she left the room.

Since I'm curious, I read the letter chaeyoung gave her.

~~~~~

Dear My Ella,

Good Morning Baby, I can't stop staring at you and watching you sleep, because you look like an angel, and you have the same feature as your Mommy. I love you both, and I know she does love you too. But, let's make each other happy. I'm sorry you have to experience this baby.

Love, Mom 🥀

~~~~~

Same features like her Mommy? Ella told me her Mom doesn't know about Ruby. What is happening here?

Does Rosie know Ruby? Did she meet her already? Is that why Rosie can't stop crying last night?

Talking about last night. I did not focus on my valentine's date with Kai because I can't stop thinking about that Ruby girl. So, Kai and I just ate dinner, and I told him to take me home because I'm not feeling well. I feel bad for him.

I never saw Rosie cry because of someone before. I never felt that kind of pain from her before. It's making my heart squeeze. And I'm not too fond of it.

I came out of my room, hoping to see my kinda new family in the kitchen waiting for me to eat.

"Good Morning Wifey"

"Good Morning Rosie, Ella" I coldly said.

"What's wrong?" She asked. I shook my head and sat down at the dining table and eat some breakfast.

Ella is silent and so am I. While Chaeyoung is looking at the two of us, pouting out of curiosity.

"Did you fight again? What is this silent treatment?" Chaeyoung asked.

"No, Mom, I'm just not in Mood," Ella said.

wow? the attitude hahaha.

But chaeyoung laughed and said, "You're just like your Mommy," and pinched Ella's cheek.

And it shocks me. I pretend that I didn't hear it. But It will not stop me from asking.

"Auntie J, can we go out today? Take me anywhere," Ella suddenly said with her sad voice.

What's wrong? I only nodded at her. But where would I take her?

"What's happening here?" Chaeyoung concernly said. "Did I do something wrong? She pouted.