Cha-pter *6*

"Your house is neat, so unexpected. And reeks of your sent" Shen Wei said calmly before he could feel Zhao Yunlan standing too close to feel his breath tickling. The calm was fading quickly from his face and he had to get away from this beast. Yunlan started laughing uncontrollably at Shen Wei's joke, and then when he saw the fury on his face he laughed more.

"Do you like my scent?" Zhao Yunlan asked with a cunning tone hoping to seduce Shen Wei and at the same time drive him crazy.

"As expected it from of you. I should have gotten used to your dirty mind." Shen Wei started walking inside the apartment, trying to control his breathing when in reality he just wanted to punch Yunlan in the face.

"Come on, don't be a sulking baby. Say! Uncle, I love how you smell" Yunlan loved to see a frustrated Wei, for him that was the cutest side of a man like him, holding an incredible beauty.

"What did you say, you pervert dick- head? Do you think this is funny?" Shen Wei threw his arms up in the air in frustration.

"Look. I don't want you to freak out... but... I think I kinda like you. Don't freak out just because I am your uncle, this doesn't count. I don't think of you as a family member." Shen Wei couldn't just believe his ears. Yunlan got himself ready for the explosion of fury that he expected from Shen Wei as usual, but it didn't come. All Wei felt looking at this odd man was shock, and all he did was walk away.

"Where do you think you re going?" Zhao Yunlan blocked his way totally preventing him from distancing himself. He was afraid that Wei might be thinking of something bad.

"Great. So fucking great. Now I am being your play thing. My life used to be perfect. Not really perfect but regarding what you did so far, it was. I am a wealthy businessman no-one dared to disrespect me or threaten me. Not even rape me like you did" Shen Wei adjusted his glasses as he gritted his teeth. He did not forget what Yunlan had warned him before that he should never go against his will.

"How was your life perfect before today? What I know was that your mother didn't have time for you even before she left you and your brother. The loss of your dad left a hole in your soul that had yet to be filled. He was fighting cancer and you saw him succumbed to death day after day. Your old man never liked you or your brother and he forever treated you as strangers...." The color drained from Wei's face as soon as he heard the words of Zhao Yunlan.

His face was as pale as a ghost. At this moment, his mind was occupied by two things. First, was to kill Zhao Yunlan now and end this torture once for all. Second, was just to calm down and try get into a deal with him so he can stop all his bullying behaviour.    Besides, Shen Wei was wise enough to just give up just in the middle of it all. He fought so hard so far against his old man and stepmom not just to surrender by the appearance of his so called uncle.

Shen Wei had never thought about it. That a day would come and make this man the last straw that breaks the camel's back. Shen Wei looked at Yunlan yet feeling blank. He held back his tears unable to contain his sorrow. He was overwhelmed with mixed feelings all of them were of hatred and anger. No one could help him so far or even listen to his cries. He could only face this perverted beast on his own.

"Okay, this is all great, what you just said was completely true, do you know why things go wrong in life? Because you do something dumb. Sometimes it's not completely your fault, no, fate does throw you a curve ball now and then. But when something goes wrong, it's usually your fault. My life started to fall apart because I did something stupid. I tried to kill my stepmother and when I failed I tried once again with my old man. And it's not difficult to try and kill you"