Cha-pter *26*

"If Shen Wei is convicted, he could be sentenced to imprisonment for more than 35 years, He may be directly sentenced to life imprisonment. He attempted to kill a detective, that is alone a big crime" As soon as the words left the police Chief's lips it was as if the entire world stopped turning for Wang. She couldn't believe, she made it with the help of Lan Yi to revenge herself however, with an unexpected plan.

"I planned to send him to a mental hospital, but this is even easier" Gazing through the window at Dragon city police department, she no longer felt satisfied. Wang took the medicine package out of her bag and handed it to the policeman in charge of watching over her husband in his cell. Wang has not visited him even once since he was arrested. That's about a week ago. She only came to get his news and bring his medicine. She reminded the policeman that he should give it to Wei at night and makes sure he drink it.

"Is he mentally ill? He doesn't sleep the night, and often speaks to himself" The man looked curious.

"Yes, my husband's mental state is deteriorating day by day. I don't know what I can do to help him. He even tried to kill his uncle just because he didn't inherit anything from his grandfather's inheritance. He suffers from severe insomnia and constant hallucinations." Wang was pretending to feel devastated when she couldn't forget the image of him handcuffed to a chair like a criminal on the first day he was brought here. He did not see her, but she could see him clearly.

"Well, can you bring us his medical record please? If his condition is serious, we might transfer him into a mental hospital" The chief of the police requested as part of the investigation as well when he explained. Less than two minutes after his statement Wang felt so angry at him as she wanted Shen Wei to rot behind bars. She was so certain that this time he wouldn't be escaping the punishment. She believed she played it right with Lan Yi.

Wang inhaled deeply while walking outside the police office. She couldn't believe the sudden turn of events. This man called Shen Wei was in the hight of his power and unimaginably cruel. How could she have married him?. She could only remember how he took advantage of her kindness, took her money and her right to be a mother. Her eyes slowly reduced to tears, deep inside she hated seeing him overwhelmed by severe shock and anguish, She was feeling emotionally broken. The timidness in her expression would have roused pity in any person.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

"I won't go see him Xin Ci, impossible. Don't ask me this a second time" Xin Ci thought it was ridiculous. He couldn't believe Shen Wei would do that to his lover. He looked like he was deep in thought trying to convince Yezun to go visit Yunlan in the hospital and solve this. Before Yezun could refuse his request loudly, he jerked up his head and looked at him curiously, his face forming a bewildered expression. He knew Xin Ci was right, however, he rejected that strongly knowing the nature of the people he might find there.

After so much negotiation to Persuade Yezun. He found himself sitting in the car at the back seat, cautious to maintain a distance from him while buried deep in thoughts. Xin Xi got into the driver's seat and looked at the troubled Yezun through the rear-view mirror. He saw the wariness on his delicate face, the defensive stance he exuded and gave out a light, gentle chuckle. Yezun despite being anxiously careworn, he still acted so cute.

"Did I give you permission to sit on the back? I am not your driver, come sit next to me!" Xin Ci said in a husky but ruthless voice, still staring at the beautiful image of Yezun trying to scare him even for a little bit. Yezun instantly raised his head as a fleeting look of disbelief flashed in his eyes. He can only rely on Xin Xi right now, he looked around him and found no-one to depend on or even seek help from except for this man who is now angry at him for no reason.