Cha-pter *14*

Yezun was half-asleep, However, he was full aware of the warm body beside him. Somewhere, in the back of his conscious mind, he knew that this was kind of strange, that this body was making him feel warm and cozy. He kept snuggling up to it and taking in a deep breath, fighting to stay asleep. The spicy, masculine scent of Zhu Xin Ci filled his nostrils and made him smile absentmindedly.

"Shen Yezun! You should wake up now" Xin Ci asked his question sending shiver down Yezun's spine.

"No" The young beauty said in response, protesting. Yezun felt Xin Ci stiffened and was wondering why. Then a sudden realization hits his mind. He opened his eyes abruptly and sat up, then wished he hadn't, because it was insanely bright in his room and his head was kind of spinning from all the alcohol he drank last night. Any hope of remembering what happened last night was lost.

"Where am I? What happened?" Yezun wanted to get up but got tangled in the blankets and fell out of bed. He cursed loudly before he realized he was all naked. He grabbed one of the sheets, wrapping it tightly around himself. Yezun got up swiftly from his place on the floor and gave Xin Ci a serious glare.

"What......... happened last night?" He asked slowly, as if he was afraid to hear the answer. He couldn't have slept with the man and forgot about it. Yezun would simply kill himself. He waited so long for this night and wouldn't want to lose memory of it.

"Ah, last night. New Year Eve! Wang! What happened to her, my mother..... Fuck!!? She is here!" Yezun could only remember vaguely, somewhat unimportant details. What was more important to him, was if he slept with Xin Ci or not and what made him drink to this extent.

"Shit! My head hurts.....And my body........Ah" Yezun was pretty sure that he will come to figure it out what happened last night. He looked at Xin Ci finally, and noticed they were both naked. But he was the only one nursing hangover. Yezun felt his body aching especially his back, he couldn't move properly, he certainly knew that he was shagged by this strong mascular man.

"Did you fuck me?" He asked as he finally managed to stand. He looked around and was relieved to find his boxers on the floor and put them on. He then raised his head and looked at the calm naked man on his bed. Shen Yezun couldn't take it, he couldn't handle seeing Xin Ci all handsome. His sexiness rose the heat in Yezun's body to burn in desire.

"You are a heavy drunkard" Finally he could speak as he helped himself to get up from the bed clutching the sheet to himself and trying to locate his boxers.

"Don't tell me we had sex, please don't!" Yezun felt a big of despair. He wanted to feel and enjoy the moment of their love making.

"We did, you forced me" Upon hearing the response of Xin Ci. Yezun was suddenly unable to meet his eyes. He mentally screamed from both shock and frustration.

"What happened? I can only remember when my mother came and she fought with that Zhao Yunlan" His eyes could tell that he lost memories of last night and the tantrum he made at the hospital after Xin Ci decided to drive Lan Yi home.

"I will tell you, ready to listen?" Xin Ci walked and pulled the man to sit on the bed. They were both face to face now. 

"Yeah"

Last Night's events,

"You dare disrespect me, you little brat!" The female voice yelled out in that large hall. Zhang, came running towards Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei. She glared at the two with bright brown eyes and stood just in front of them. The woman cursed inwardly seeing how Yunlan looked her daringly. She was forced to control the anger she felt and instead of acting harshly, she talked more calmly.