Cha-pter *24*

Looking at Lan Yi's winning expression, Shen Bai hated her guts. She was sitting next to her son and Wilson the American business man who sold all of his shares to her including his properties. After she planed secret meetings to discuss the current CEO 's health condition, she then called for an extraordinary shareholders’ meeting in a move which will all but ensure the replacement of the company’s CEO.

Lan Yi's assistant circulated among the present members a request to dismiss Shen Bai from his post, adding to that a detailed medical record of his Alzheimer's ilness. According to the company policy, the extraordinary general meeting is valid to be held with the objective of nominating Lan Yi to replace her father in law and appoint her to be the next CEO. This request by Lan Yi follows the agreement of the majority of shareholders for her to replace the Current CEO after he had been sick and hiding that.

"According to the company rules and order of priorities. Only two people can run for the position, the legal heir Zhao Yunlan who is the owner of half of the shares is his father's company.  The second in rank is the long-experienced new owner Lan Yi after buying Wilson's shares. She becomes a stock owner and an investor at the same time. The disadvantage on Zhao Yunlan's side is his lack of experience and knowledge which weakens his nomination for the position"

"Mr Shen Bai!" Called the speaker at the meeting who briefly summarized the matter accurately and clarified The bigger chances for Lan Yi to obtain the position if the majority of shareholders do not object to this decision. Because she had more experiences and allies at her side, this made Yunlan's chances diminish as she had won the vote of the older members of the company beforehand.

"The motives of removal comes as follow; first, Mr Shen Bai have reached the age of retirement and this is an opprotunity to have a new member take the position with new and fresh ideas. Second, his critical ilness is absolutely unacceptable to allow him carry the responsabilities that he has, he'd better rest as we wish him a quick recovery. And last one, Mr Shen Bai is no longer an owner but he transferred everything to his son." The last one was a hidden trick.

"Excuse me but I object to the last statement. The will says until Shen Bai dies, he is still the owner. So Yunlan basically is half owner not fully." Xin Ci tried his best to win at least little then lose it all.

"Good point Mr Xin Ci! What you said make Zhao Yunlan totally dismissed to run his father's position since he is half owner. He has no right to be even considerd and then we are left only with one option that is Lan Yi. Like this, no objections are accepted from the shareholders when the company nominees are limited. Mr Shen Bai's health issue is fair enough to remove him from office. Thus, we come to a conclusion that we must select the date of appointing Ms Lan Yi as soon as possible"

"Mr Shen Bai! Do you have anything you would like to say?" Shen Bai kept studying the situation before he added something.

"I will resign, however, I object to the removal of the remaining seven members of the board of directors elected by the multiple voting process and replace them. I would want for everyone to remain in their positions as well as attorney Zhu Xin Ci for his brilliant work so far and his great qualifications. As for Zhao Yunlan, I want him to be involved in the CEO floor and learn as fast as he could to claim my current position back. I Shen Bai, will change my will and give all my properties to my son before I die" 

"Ms Lan Yi! Congratulations, however, your new position will remain temporary until the testament is corrected. If Yunlan becomes the full owner, he is entitled to request a change of position being the owner of the largest percentage, however the order of priority with a majority vote remains important in selection. Thank you all for attending, and with that we come to close the meeting." The board meeting ended with a shocking announcement by Shen Bai. With that he reduced her chances in taking the position entirely.